Dan Woooootton

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Dan Woooootton

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:04 am “Honest” Dan Wootton there, talking about Princess Diana as of she was some sort of close personal friend. Just don’t mention the fact that Dan was only fourteen when she passed away.
And living in New Zealand.
That's what makes me laugh about the camp Kiwi, as if he's this patriotic Brit.
Sad twat.
WOKE AND PROUD

birdie

Post by birdie »

JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:04 am “Honest” Dan Wootton there, talking about Princess Diana as of she was some sort of close personal friend. Just don’t mention the fact that Dan was only fourteen when she passed away.

Tony Bliar did the same, tried to ingratiate himself with some constituency by saying he'd enjoyed watching some footballer play, he'd forgotten that the player had retired when Bliar was about 2 years old.

BTW, I think the statue is beautiful, pity that the angle of the picture doesn't show the third child.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Why do people do it? Surely they know people will question their credentials.

In fact only the other night I was having a conversation in the pub about this very subject. I asked my mate the Dalai Lama what he made of it all. He wasn’t interested at all and said I should speak to the Queen about it. But she was engrossed in a game of darts with Mick Jagger at the time. Still it was a great night.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

subsub wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:48 am I know I shouldn't weep over a statue but watching Diana's two sons together - but so obviously still so far apart - was heart-breaking

It's unusual to feel emotional about a statue, right?

But the moment warring brothers Prince William and Harry – once each other's rocks – managed to put their monumental differences aside - at least for a split second - to jointly reveal to the world the Diana who will reign resplendent forever more at her Kensington Palace home, my eyes welled up.

On what would have been her 60th birthday, it was quite a sight to see the beautiful and dignified princess who changed everything towering over her two sons. Conscious to keep their emotions at bay, as royals do, the dukes attempted to be jovial, but the emotional weight of the moment was evident.

Both boys know in their hearts that their mother would be deeply distressed to know her sons no longer talk. Sure, there's been a few break-the-ice text messages about England's football success this week and they made a cursory effort in front of the cameras knowing their every utterance was under the microscope. But, in reality, the gulf between William and Harry is now seismic and, according to senior royal sources, possibly insurmountable. At least while Meghan is on the scene.

It's almost as if he's been told by the DM what to say… :rolleyes:
Tony Parsehole lives and breathes

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:12 am
And living in New Zealand.
That's what makes me laugh about the camp Kiwi, as if he's this patriotic Brit.
Sad twat.
Dan seems to be a bit of a fanny, but what's good enough for Emma Raducanu should be good enough for Danny boy. Adoption should have no restrictions nor boundaries it would seem. He's a Cockley now anyway, and obviously feels close to the monarchy.😁
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

subsub wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:48 am I know I shouldn't weep over a statue but watching Diana's two sons together - but so obviously still so far apart - was heart-breaking

But the moment warring brothers Prince William and Harry – once each other's rocks – managed to put their monumental differences aside - at least for a split second - to jointly reveal to the world the Diana who will reign resplendent forever more at her Kensington Palace home, my eyes welled up.

On what would have been her 60th birthday, it was quite a sight to see the beautiful and dignified princess who changed everything towering over her two sons. Conscious to keep their emotions at bay, as royals do, the dukes attempted to be jovial, but the emotional weight of the moment was evident.

Both boys know in their hearts that their mother would be deeply distressed to know her sons no longer talk. Sure, there's been a few break-the-ice text messages about England's football success this week and they made a cursory effort in front of the cameras knowing their every utterance was under the microscope. But, in reality, the gulf between William and Harry is now seismic and, according to senior royal sources, possibly insurmountable. At least while Meghan is on the scene.

Sub…..did this Wooton fellow actually spout that cringey Mills and Boon type, Simon Bates “Our Tune” lite, nonsense live on TV?

It’s a good job only two men and their dog watch GBTV……save him some embarrassment :roll:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:41 am

Sub…..did this Wooton fellow actually spout that cringey Mills and Boon type, Simon Bates “Our Tune” lite, nonsense live on TV?

It’s a good job only two men and their dog watch GBTV……save him some embarrassment :roll:
No, his Daily Mail column, Pet, designed to keep its Middle England readership frothing at the mouth on various issues, but chiefly Meghan Markle, Muslims, immigrants and house prices.
WOKE AND PROUD

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

subsub wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:15 am
Petingo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:41 am

No, his Daily Mail column, Pet, designed to keep its Middle England readership frothing at the mouth on various issues, but chiefly Meghan Markle, Muslims, immigrants and house prices.

ah, I see…he writes in the Daily Mail as well.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Sunday was a heart-breaker but from Jeremy Clarkson to Kate, the Queen of Hugs, here are my ten massive reasons to still be cheerful this summer if you're English

if you switched on much of the broadcast media or open up a cesspit social media site like Twitter, you probably came away believing England football supporters are a bunch of racist scumbags solely motivated to cause violence and hurl insults at Marcus Rashford, Bukayo Saka and Jadon Sancho. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

Freedom IS coming
While Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are being run by bed-wetting administrations craven in their desire to spread fear, rather than encourage personal responsibility, this time next week England will have allowed its citizens to take back control.

Our Royal Family is thriving
Harry and Meghan attempted to inflict a devastating blow to our monarchy in their callous, cruel and, at certain points, concocted Oprah Winfrey interview in March.

Football may not be coming home but, clearly, neither are Harry or Meghan.
Enough said.

The wave of woke CAN still be turned around in this country
Woke warriors like Jameela Jamil have attempted to use last night's final to paint a picture of a divided England.

etc etc

WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

subsub wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:47 am Sunday was a heart-breaker but from Jeremy Clarkson to Kate, the Queen of Hugs, here are my ten massive reasons to still be cheerful this summer if you're English

if you switched on much of the broadcast media or open up a cesspit social media site like Twitter, you probably came away believing England football supporters are a bunch of racist scumbags solely motivated to cause violence and hurl insults at Marcus Rashford, Bukayo Saka and Jadon Sancho. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

Freedom IS coming
While Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are being run by bed-wetting administrations craven in their desire to spread fear, rather than encourage personal responsibility, this time next week England will have allowed its citizens to take back control.

Harry and Meghan attempted to inflict a devastating blow to our monarchy in their callous, cruel and, at certain points, concocted Oprah Winfrey interview in March.

Enough said.

Woke warriors like Jameela Jamil have attempted to use last night's final to paint a picture of a divided England.

etc etc

‘Honest’ Dan Wootton there. Who incidentally was on GBNews hosting whilst the final was on. It seems like the football wasn’t really that important to him.

subsub

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:03 pm
subsub wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:47 am Sunday was a heart-breaker but from Jeremy Clarkson to Kate, the Queen of Hugs, here are my ten massive reasons to still be cheerful this summer if you're English

Freedom IS coming

Enough said.

etc etc

‘Honest’ Dan Wootton there. Who incidentally was on GBNews hosting whilst the final was on. It seems like the football wasn’t really that important to him.
:lol: :lol:
Amazing.

Love the way he just dismisses the considerable racist abuse dished out to England's black footballers, too, as if it was nothing.
Then criticises those who are doing their best to stop the spread of Covid as "bedwetters".
He really is a piece of work, but then again, he writes for the Daily Mail so that automatically makes him a cunt.
WOKE AND PROUD

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

He is not only automatically a cunt, but fully qualifies all on his own merits.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

Schizophrenic Boris needs to make up his mind - either Covid is still a mortal threat and we should all be in lockdown. Or it's now just another 'flu and we need to get on with our lives

It's a sight I feared I might never see again. Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, bare faced in public. But there they were – the next king of the UK and his mask-hating wife – with their faces on full display as they mingled with members of the public INSIDE Exeter Cathedral.

Once such an engagement would not be noteworthy. Today it meant the world. The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall were sending us all a bold message: The government and our politicians might be paralysed with indecision but, while the law allows us, we MUST get back to normal. So on Freedom Day they gloriously returned to duty mask-free.

The lead headline on a Sky News bulletin earlier today was: 'Freedom Day but for how long?' What the hell? When did the media elite agree that our freedoms are the government's to take away? It's beginning to look, as I have feared for the past 16 months, like we've been fundamentally changed by the pandemic.

Many privileged folk don't want to have to mix with people who they consider to be the great unwashed and are more than happy with a work from home world in their posh houses. But, despite what much of the media might tell you, the most irresponsible now are the people who insist normality must not resume. They are changing our culture and society unnecessarily in a whole load of inexplicable ways

It's almost as if he's been told by the DM what to say! :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

I wish I hadn't read that .. darkened my mood.
Wankers all over the shop in yer face !

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The only good conclusion is if dan wootton gets long covid. At least he'll believe in it then.