The seethe is strong here.

Zambo

Re: Dan Woooootton

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:04 pm The seethe is strong here.
Someone will be along with the dart emoji soon. :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:40 pm I Just can't imagine anyone feeling threatened by what a classless tart like Markle says or by her agenda
Again, you've missed my point.
It was a wider point commenting how many men feel threatened by women with a voice, women who aren't afraid to speak up.

But the fact you refer to Meghan Markle as a "classless tart" tells us a fair bit about you.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:20 pm
Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:40 pm I Just can't imagine anyone feeling threatened by what a classless tart like Markle says or by her agenda
It was a wider point commenting how many men feel threatened by women with a voice, women who aren't afraid to speak up.

But the fact you refer to Meghan Markle as a "classless tart" tells us a fair bit about you.
If you don't want people to miss your point make it clearer. However, all you've done is repeat exactly what you said the first time. Post some backup to support your claim that men feel threatened by her.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 pm
subsub wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:20 pm

If you don't want people to miss your point make it clearer. However, all you've done is repeat exactly what you said the first time. Post some backup to support your claim that men feel threatened by her.
Not just her, other women, too.
(how many times?!)
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I'm just asking you to backup what I see as groundless accusations about men being threatened by women, just because they criticise them for what they say and what they do.

(how many times?!)

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:19 pm I'm just asking you to backup what I see as groundless accusations about men being threatened by women, just because they criticise them for what they say and what they do.

(how many times?!)
What, you want times and dates? :rolleyes:
Fucking hell, if you can't recognise that some men feel threatened by strong, opinionated women, then there's no hope for you.
I can't believe you don't see it. I think you probably do and are just being deliberately awkward, as is your wont sometimes.

Let's put it like this:
- strong, confident men are generally regarded in a positive light, ie they're referred to as go-getters, assertive etc
- strong, confident women are often regarded as ball-breakers, bitches, power-hungry etc
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:24 pm
Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:19 pm I'm just asking you to backup what I see as groundless accusations about men being threatened by women, just because they criticise them for what they say and what they do.

(how many times?!)
Fucking hell, if you can't recognise that some men feel threatened by strong, opinionated women, then there's no hope for you.
I can't believe you don't see it. I think you probably do and are just being deliberately awkward, as is your wont sometimes.

Let's put it like this:
- strong, confident men are generally regarded in a positive light, ie they're referred to as go-getters, assertive etc
- strong, confident women are often regarded as ball-breakers, bitches, power-hungry etc
I looking for help here. How do I recognise that men feel threatened by Meghan Markle? What are the tell tale signs? Where are the examples?

At the moment all I've got is you saying that criticism levelled at her my men means that they feel threatened.

So unless you can come up with a bit more, I have to assume that it's prejudiced bollocks, similar to most of the stuff you post on TF.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:30 pm
subsub wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:24 pm

(how many times?!)

Let's put it like this:
I looking for help here. How do I recognise that men feel threatened by Meghan Markle? What are the tell tale signs? Where are the examples?

At the moment all I've got is you saying that criticism levelled at her my men means that they feel threatened.

So unless you can come up with a bit more, I have to assume that it's prejudiced bollocks, similar to most of the stuff you post on TF.
*sigh*
And a little goad to finish off with.

There's no hope for you, Zambo :(
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Thanks for clarifying.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The seethe intensifies.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:55 pm Thanks for clarifying.
Thanks for goading.
WOKE AND PROUD

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Sounds like a true clueless cunt that Wootton- schools have always been open for key worker children plus they've been overseeing the lessons online.

Twat.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »