Energy market

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Sid Pervcat

Re: Energy market

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I'm sure I've fallen asleep and woken up in the 70's!!

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:19 pm I'm sure I've fallen asleep and woken up in the 70's!!
You have, I’ve just joined the National Front.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sadact7 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:41 pm
Sid Pervcat wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:19 pm I'm sure I've fallen asleep and woken up in the 70's!!
You have, I’ve just joined the National Front.
I've just bought some candles for the power cuts and I'm going on a 3 day week

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I'm on the island listening to Leonard Cohen
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Lead article on the news last night, BP and Tesco fuel stations getting low, but no need to panic buy. :lol:

They have had to call the police out round here as there is massive congestion with wankers queueing, many of them probably trying to squeeze a cupful in their brimming tanks. The stations will all have run out by tonight.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:06 am Lead article on the news last night, BP and Tesco fuel stations getting low, but no need to panic buy. :lol:

They have had to call the police out round here as there is massive congestion with wankers queueing, many of them probably trying to squeeze a cupful in their brimming tanks. The stations will all have run out by tonight.
Zambo the Seer.

The annoying thing here is that the industries have been telling the government they have problems in the market for years and the government has done fuck all to fix it.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:06 am Lead article on the news last night, BP and Tesco fuel stations getting low, but no need to panic buy. :lol:

My petrol gauge is in the red. I'm going to fill it up today (hopefully) going to look like i'm panic buying :lol: :lol:
A joyless arsehole.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Down here in t’ Algarve there are no queues at filling stations nor any suggestion of filling stations running out of petrol.

I’m just sayin’, is all :(
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:37 am Down here in t’ Algarve there are no queues at filling stations nor any suggestion of filling stations running out of petrol.

Are you back in Carvoeiro, Pet? :)
WOKE AND PROUD

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

subsub wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:50 am
Petingo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:37 am Down here in t’ Algarve there are no queues at filling stations nor any suggestion of filling stations running out of petrol.

Indeed I am, Sub.

And thoroughly enjoying it :)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Big shortage of drivers in Poland and Germany. When did they leave the EU?

The blatant Brexit bashing opportunism is blinding, The main reason for the shortage is due to the pandemic, which dramatically slowed down the training and tests.

Even before Covid and Brexit there was a 76000 shortage.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:48 pm Big shortage of drivers in Poland and Germany. When did they leave the EU?

The blatant Brexit bashing opportunism is blinding, The main reason for the shortage is due to the pandemic, which dramatically slowed down the training and tests.

Poland and germany aren't facing anywhere near the economic issues that the uk does.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:04 pm
subsub wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:50 am

Indeed I am, Sub.

And thoroughly enjoying it :)
:D
A few cheeky sherbets at Smilers?
WOKE AND PROUD

Hillman avenger

Fuel shortages

Post by Hillman avenger »

Another spectacular success.

If petrol stations decide to ration fuel this time, it should be based on a MINIMUM purchase, not a maximum.

Say 30 litres. If you can't get that in your car, you are charged for 30 anyway and the balance goes to charity.

I remember when we had the tanker drivers strike and people spent hours going from one petrol station to another, topping up all the time.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:48 pm Big shortage of drivers in Poland and Germany. When did they leave the EU?

Are there queues outside German petrol stations? Has Germany asked Brazil for an 'emergency deal' to import food?