BT Sport: Is it just me?

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
VeritasVincit

BT Sport: Is it just me?

Post by VeritasVincit »

Is it just me, or do BT try to inject controversy into every goal they show; looking back to find the slightest nudge half a dozen passes previously, or the merest suspicion of the ball being close to a hand. etc. Then going on about it for the rest of the match.
Though I suppose, having paid for an ex-referee to sit watching the game, with all the technology at his disposal, they have to give him something to do.

Singing The Blues

Re: BT Sport: Is it just me?

Post by Singing The Blues »

They need to hire more ex-Liverpool players as pundits. That would fix it. Same applies to Sky.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

It's not just you.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

finchman

Post by finchman »

Watching Arry watching football, fucking riveting.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Arry and Savage aside I would prefer to have BT Sport's around the grounds offering on in the background than Sky these days. But they were doing a tortuous "you are the ref" quiz at half time today. Down with that sort of thing.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Jake Humphrey tries to "up the drama" level with no visible effect whatsoever - but what do you expect from someone who still acts like a kiddie TV presenter and is way out of his depth with each new sport he covers. He was just as bad with Formula 1 which is why he got dumped after one year.

Still remember him shitting himself in that red arrows ride for the Royal wedding/Queen's jubliee shitfest. Thought the fucker was going to black out on live TV but we weren't that lucky.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>