Generic football chants

Anything sportlike
The End

Generic football chants

Post by The End »

Watching Spurs-Chelsea and hearing the 'Just don't want to go to work' chant previously heard at the darts.

Not sure where I'm going with this.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

JW90

Re: Generic football chants

Post by JW90 »

The hideous Sloop John B remixes have now been replaced by the even worse Achy Breaky Heart rip-offs with player's names that don't scan like Alli and Erzil. Modern fans are so shit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

"Yiddo"

Or was that banned by David 'I'm so clever, I slag off an old lady for a laugh' Baddiel?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

"We're shite and we know we are."

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM !!!
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

FFS, carc. I've never even met you.

paolo

Post by paolo »

I listed to the Yid chant....from the spurs fans, it was broadcast
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

spurs have taken to chanting Arsenal songs. The North Bank have been chanting at The Clock End for decades. It's funny hearing that lot down the road shouting some shit about being the Shelf side.

:roll:
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:spurs have taken to chanting Arsenal songs. The North Bank have been chanting at The Clock End for decades. It's funny hearing that lot down the road shouting some shit about being the Shelf side.

One that I don't like (genuinely) is Spurs fans chanting "sit down you paedophile" to Wenger every time he gets off the bench.

I have no problem at all with singing "Yid Army", despite what David Baddiel & Co might think.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:spurs have taken to chanting Arsenal songs. The North Bank have been chanting at The Clock End for decades. It's funny hearing that lot down the road shouting some shit about being the Shelf side.

One that I don't like (genuinely) is Spurs fans chanting "sit down you paedophile" to Wenger every time he gets off the bench.

I have no problem at all with singing "Yid Army", despite what David Baddiel & Co might think.

Also a Man Utd favourite. Along with Southampton fans singing .... You're just a French Jimmy Savile.

Two disgusting forms of abuse, for a man who is simply doing his job. What i find even more nauseating is the way the media have more or less chosen to ignore it.

Chelsea fans, David Baddiel and Andy Jacobs complaining about racism at other clubs is fucking hilarious.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

Also a Man Utd favourite. Along with Southampton fans singing .... You're just a French Jimmy Savile.

Two disgusting forms of abuse, for a man who is simply doing his job. What i find even more nauseating is the way the media have more or less chosen to ignore it.

Chelsea fans, David Baddiel and Andy Jacobs complaining about racism at other clubs is fucking hilarious.
100% agree with you on Wenger, Rupe. Besides, it's unoriginal, boring and not even funny.

As for the "Yid" chant, they will never stop us from chanting it - despite 90% (probably more) of us not being Jewish.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

100% agree with you on Wenger, Rupe. Besides, it's unoriginal, boring and not even funny.

As for the "Yid" chant, they will never stop us from chanting it - despite 90% (probably more) of us not being Jewish.

Always found it odd when Arsenal fans chant "Yiddo" it, as we have also have a percentage of Jewish fans and Jewish members of the board.

But i don't have a problem will spurs fans chanting it about themselves.
Forever In Our Shadow

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

This ones new sung my medium size and below clubs and its decent but ain't sang by my own team. First version is sung by most clubs. Derby and Leicester examples.

"Since I was young,
I follow them,
DCFC
The team for me"
Na Na Na

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/d ... s-young-7/

Leicester City like a few others have their own version.

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/l ... blue-lcfc/

"We're Leicester City,
The boys in blue,
The terraces,
A song for you"
Na Na Na

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

Always found it odd when Arsenal fans chant "Yiddo" it, as we have also have a percentage of Jewish fans and Jewish members of the board.

But i don't have a problem will spurs fans chanting it about themselves.
I've got two Jewish mates who support Arsenal. One is a long-standing season ticket holder who was AT ANFIELD IN '89 - says it was amazing.
Roy IN!!