Anything sportlike
Rossco

Re: Big Sam

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Zambo wrote:Situation with Zola at Birmingham. Rowett improved us over three seasons and we were 6th when he was sacked. Since we have drawn one and lost three. No choice but to give Zola a chance despite his previous poor record and get behind him
Comparing Palace to your mob is silly talk.

Zola is a hump but clearly has friends in high places. Same could be said for Fat Sam but at least with Fat Sam he can do a job. Zona is a shit little Fonz, nothing more, nothing less in football management terms.
I wasn't comparing clubs, I agree that would be silly we are far bigger. My point was when an unpopular management appointment is made there is no choice but to put your support behind him and give him a chance.
I wouldn't support nothing about how B'Ham acted myself but it each to their own.

And LOLZ about the rest. Both wee teams so not playing baldy men fighting over a comb lol
There is a difference between supporting how the club you support act and supporting the team. I will always support the team whatever happens. With reagards to Zola, it's not his fault that they sacked Rowett, so despite the fact that a large % of Blues fans are whining on about Rowett's dismissal, you need to get behind Zola. What's the alternative?

As for the size of the two clubs, I don't know what you are on about, they are both massive. :wink:
I get you. Out of our hands.

And yep...massive!! Champ league final 2020 between the two.....cert.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17