talkSPORT Presenters in History

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Sid Pervcat

Re: talkSPORT Presenters in History

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Herbert Morrison... It's practically standing still now they've dropped ropes out of the nose of the ship; and (uh) they've been taken ahold of down on the field by a number of men. It's starting to rain again; it's... the rain had (uh) slacked up a little bit. The back motors of the ship are just holding it (uh) just enough to keep it from...It's burst into flames! Get this, Charlie; get this, Charlie! It's fire... and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the mooring mast. And all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is the worst of the worst catastrophes in the world. Oh it's... its flames... Crashing, oh! Four- or five-hundred feet into the sky and it... it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's in flames now; and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity! And all the passengers screaming around here. I told you; it – I can't even talk to people, their friends are on there! Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming. I... I... I'm sorry. Honest: I... I can hardly breathe. I... I'm going to step inside, where I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ah... I can't. Listen, folks; I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."

Fat Al : * Chomp* *cough* *shaaaaaart* Thanks Herbert...sivvin twenny sivven

robm

Post by robm »

King Richard: my horse my horse my kingdom for a horse.

Quinn: stuff that just starve the fucker.
"How wrong is the game"?

The End

Post by The End »

Martin Luther King Jr: I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, that one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exhalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I will go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.

With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

Alan Brazil: [pause] Mmm.

Jingle: Checkatrade, Checkatrade dot com.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

Reg wrote:Jesus: There you go, four thousand loaves and fishes and four thousand bottles of wine...

Big Al: Over here, son, and keep 'em coming!

:dart:
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Reg

Post by Reg »

sammy wrote:
Reg wrote:Jesus: There you go, four thousand loaves and fishes and four thousand bottles of wine...

Big Al: Over here, son, and keep 'em coming!

Moose: What's for pudding?

:)

Well, he'd be hungry after refusing to ear that "foreign food". ("Why can't he make some burgers and pizzas, Al?")
Roy IN!!