repeating

Talksport - the main station discussion place
wyongho

repeating

Post by wyongho »

I listen on pc and problem i have is stream keeps repeating every so often, is this a pc fault or broadcast thing. Sorry for the mundane question.

carcinogen

Re: repeating

Post by carcinogen »

Turn off PC. Wait 10 secs. Turn on PC. Virus scan. Take a shit. Turn around 3 times. Restart. Update browser. Restart. Have a wank. Go for a 25 minute walk. Take a long hard look in the mirror. Unplug everything in your home. Say: "I will not waver" 5 times. Take 5 deep breaths. Plug everything back in. Shout at the computer: "You fucking CUNT". Check for updates on your computer and install them if required. Vote UKIP and then slit your wrists and call for an ambulance.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

wyongho

Post by wyongho »

carcinogen wrote:Turn off PC. Wait 10 secs. Turn on PC. Virus scan. Take a shit. Turn around 3 times. Restart. Update browser. Restart. Have a wank. Go for a 25 minute walk. Take a long hard look in the mirror. Unplug everything in your home. Say: "I will not waver" 5 times. Take 5 deep breaths. Plug everything back in. Shout at the computer: "You fucking CUNT". Check for updates on your computer and install them if required. Vote UKIP and then slit your wrists and call for an ambulance.

:lol: :lol:

Thanks but tried that, still no good

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I had cutting into adverts yesterday a bit.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I find throwing the mouse against the wall often helps.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

wyongho

Post by wyongho »

I am really really astounded by the wonderful advice and help I've received on this forum, don't know where I'd be without you guys.
Thanks again guys :heart: