Re: the best league in the world

Post by The End »

Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:And no Moose today.

Hermans Hermits, weren't it?
Great tune, poppickers.

Correct.

I'll get be coat.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Jonathan Grunt wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
SeanNW8 wrote:I'm praying Ajax can beat United.

I think it's fair to say any fan of football feels the same way.

I think Talksports still believe that everyone in England temporarily puts their club differences aside on nights like this and watches the matches wrapped in a flag of St George, supporting Our Brave Honest English Yeomen against them filthy dirty cheating foreigns hoping that good trimphs over evil for THE GOOD OF THE ENGLISH GAME

But if you listen to TS its them filthy dirty cheating foreigns coming over here and playing for and managing our top teams what is the problem, squire!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

JW90 wrote:The top teams might be impressive but everyone below Everton was utter dross. 46 points to finish 8th? Fucking pitiful.

And the top teams did not impress in Europe with the exception of your team :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

JW90

Post by JW90 »

The line-up for the best league in the world will be complete on Monday- who do you reckon TS want to win? Last year it was full on Sheffield Wednesday- massive club, millions of fans, Hillsborough, history. This time it's two relatively unfashionable clubs despite Huddersfield's 3 consecutive titles in the 1920's.
Two furrin managers so no friend of the station to back. Durham isn't an admirer of Huddersfield but I don't know anyone for, against, even bothered about Reading so I think they'll edge towards Huddersfield.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote:Durham isn't an admirer of Huddersfield but I don't know anyone for, against, even bothered about Reading so I think they'll edge towards Huddersfield.

I make you right, fella. How many relegation bonus points did Reading gift to Saint 'Arry, eh? Not fucking ONE, the bastards.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99