What TV series should I watch?

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Rossco

Re: What TV series should I watch?

Post by Rossco »

PG30 wrote:
Rossco wrote:woke up to see some fat dude with a tiny pecker walking about a grim bedroom and thought.... I ain't got time for this malarkey.

Hit a bit too close to home?

Meh.....never had any complaints in that department.

Just no interest in shows like that personally.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The new punisher series on Netflix looks good
Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I've been watching 'Tin Star'. I believe it's on Sky Atlantic and Amazon Prime. It's far from perfect and I wasn't especially a fan of Tim Roth. But I've really enjoyed it and Tim has been excellent. I really recommend it; especially to recovering alcoholics! 10 episodes. A solid 7/10.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

PKD's Electric Dreams Ch4.

Episode 3, 'The Commuter' is fucking excellent. Timothy Spall is the lead. For me, it's the best thing I've seen on TV this year. I couldn't recommend it highly enough.
Last edited by carcinogen on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Curb Your Enthusiasm is back. sorry, it may have already been stated. Just making sure you know. I don't want to 'foist' it on you'all. ;) First episode is the usual fare and good if you like a bit of Curb!

Jock Bauer

Post by Jock Bauer »

carcinogen wrote:Curb Your Enthusiasm is back. sorry, it may have already been stated. Just making sure you know. I don't want to 'foist' it on you'all. ;) First episode is the usual fare and good if you like a bit of Curb!

I thought it was most splendid. Ep2 tomorrow is the highest rated over all the series' apparently.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Jock Bauer wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Curb Your Enthusiasm is back. sorry, it may have already been stated. Just making sure you know. I don't want to 'foist' it on you'all. ;) First episode is the usual fare and good if you like a bit of Curb!

I thought it was most splendid. Ep2 tomorrow is the highest rated over all the series' apparently.

This cunt cracks me up, if only for the fact the bags under his eyes are bigger than my own. :lol:

Jock Bauer

Post by Jock Bauer »

carcinogen wrote:
Jock Bauer wrote:

This cunt cracks me up, if only for the fact the bags under his eyes are bigger than my own. :lol:

Yeah, quite shocked to see how much he'd aged since the last series. Looks about 80 now.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I'm a celeb will be starting again soon. Boris Becker is rumoured to be going in the jungle, as he is £50 million in debt. I wondered if ant will be presenting with Dec.
Man U and rangers

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Any trekkies out there who aren't over enamoured with discovery so far should give The Orville a try.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Roy Twing wrote:Any trekkies out there who aren't over enamoured with discovery so far should give The Orville a try.

Can I recommend "mind your language" for you Roy? An old one but I am sure you would appreciate it.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

Ambulance, The Detectives:Murder On The Streets and Saving Lives At Sea.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Mindhunter on Netflix is pretty good.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Can I recommend "The Ganges with Sue Perkins", on BB1

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I should admit that I wasn't serious. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.