Why are women Paedophiles treated so differently to male ones?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Petingo

Re: Why are women Paedophiles treated so differently to male ones?

Post by Petingo »

Carlos J wrote:
Eaststand wrote: [...]
Actually, I think a teacher trying it on with a child in their care is the worst type of paedophile. Thats the grimmest of the grim. I also fail to see why an adult fucking a child isnt a paedophile.
Because in this case they aren't
Also, off the top of my head, how about that male teacher who was fucking a 15 year old girl and they ran away because he knew would go to jail? Lo and behold he went to jail.

And to repeat. I cannot see why you say an adult who sleeps with children isnt a paedophile.
I say it because the law says it. Do you know what a paedophile is landlord? It is not a teacher, male or female fucking a teenage kid. That is a cunt abusing trust amd should be sent down to the maximum of the law.

That is not a paedophile under any laws. Paedo is a catchall term you and twats use err willy-nilly.

Just to make it clear. Paedos are bad, most likely to your kids from friends and family. Do no get hyped by stranger danger like Landlord.

Landlord. On this and other threads you have reminded me. You pontificate on a lot through many threads, but that doesnt mean you are right.

As I understand it, “paedophilia” is having sex with young people whom have not yet reached puberty.

So in all probability that boy was past puberty ergo if my definition is correct, tha MILF was not a paedo.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

At 15 he'll dine out on that for years ,jammy sod.
When asked if he wanted to press charges he said I'd rather press buttons. :P

[made that bit up]
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

paolo

Post by paolo »

i genuinelt don't view wimmin paedos as bad if the kid is fully bushed and can get a decent stonk on
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas