No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Edith Bowman - SACKED!!

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

And a terrific pair of swingers
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Reg wrote: I’ve met Sara Cox, and can confirm that she is far from stupid.

How much time did you spend in her company to draw this conclusion? I hate to break it to you, but people working in the 'entertainment' sector are charming and convincing bullshitters. They are similar to psychopaths and sociopaths in that way. I wouldn't take any initial meeting with a 'celebrity' as a gauge as to anything regarding their true self.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:
Reg wrote: I’ve met Sara Cox, and can confirm that she is far from stupid.

How much time did you spend in her company to draw this conclusion? I hate to break it to you, but people working in the 'entertainment' sector are charming and convincing bullshitters. They are similar to psychopaths and sociopaths in that way. I wouldn't take any initial meeting with a 'celebrity' as a gauge as to anything regarding their true self.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I bow to your experience and wisdom.

Incidentally, while you’re here...

I was thinking about your earlier comments about writers and sub-editors, and was wondering what your duties were as a sub at the Erotic Review (assuming you meant sub-editor, and not some sexually submissive role).

Were you in charge of house style, spelling, grammar, etc?
Roy IN!!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Reg wrote:
I was thinking about your earlier comments about writers and sub-editors, and was wondering what your duties were as a sub at the Erotic Review (assuming you meant sub-editor, and not some sexually submissive role).

I sat in the front office with Kate Copstick listening to her manic bullshit regarding Superbikes. Other than that I mainly tried to fit the prose I was given into the space I was given. So yes, it vaguely involved spelling, altering words etc. Sometimes Jamie (The Editor) would ask me to pop out onto Kensington high Street to pick-up some salad and sandwitches for lunch for the staff. To be honest with you, it was less about literature and more about a lifestyle. I miss those days. Don't ... I'm welling-up here. haha. x
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:
Reg wrote:

I sat in the front office with Kate Copstick listening to her manic bullshit regarding Superbikes. Other than that I mainly tried to fit the prose I was given into the space I was given. So yes, it vaguely involved spelling, altering words etc. Sometimes Jamie (The Editor) would ask me to pop out onto Kensington high Street to pick-up some salad and sandwitches for lunch for the staff. To be honest with you, it was less about literature and more about a lifestyle. I miss those days. Don't ... I'm welling-up here. haha. x

:)
Roy IN!!

York Hunt

Post by York Hunt »

theleader82 wrote:Ian Watkins was a talented musician when she met him.

No, he was in the Lost Prophetz, a Fisher Price 'My First Rock Band' that stood about with skateboards and skateboarders.
The Independent newspaper reports on the Simple As Fat eating plan.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

York Hunt wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Ian Watkins was a talented musician when she met him.

No, he was in the Lost Prophetz, a Fisher Price 'My First Rock Band' that stood about with skateboards and skateboarders.

They won multiple kerrang awards and had success on both sides of the pond.
Man U and rangers

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Which proves his point really

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

In Regards of Edith Bowman, I'd fucking plough that hall day long!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Grim as all fuck. Judge dredd looking mess

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Meh.

Any holes a goal bruv

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Basualdo wrote:
Northern Troglodite wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Compared with Fearne Cotton she is an absolute delight. At least she has vague sentience and doesn't fuck paedophiles. Also, she is far less fucking annoying than Sara Cox. Old Coxy is fucking retarded I think. I think all the STD's she contracted during the 'girl power' era rotted her cerebral cortex. I know one musn't use the term 'retarded' it's 'learning difficulties' so apologies for that. Leave old Eaddie alone. Not Darren, Edith.

Enlighten me carc re Cotton, can't abide her, at least Bowman got where she did on limited talent ........Cotton however !!!!!!!!
Cotton lived with that fucking baby raping cunt Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets while he was into fucking infants. Of course says that she knew fuck all about this used jamrag's tastes even though she looks like a 12year old boy.

To the surprise of no one for various reasons, Cotton comes from a family very familiar with the highest echelons of the BBC.

But she got where she was on her talent and hard work, I'm sure.

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

SWL-DXER

Post by SWL-DXER »

Last edited by SWL-DXER on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Iron Man of talkFORUM

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

back on top.
Peace and Love