Flo and Joan

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Lord Notin Kwestion

Flo and Joan

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

The spirit of Victoria Wood will never die with these two around.

They might not be around much longer though.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/advertisin ... h-threats/
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

beingsoblase

Re: Flo and Joan

Post by beingsoblase »

They are very fucking annoying when their stupid songs are on the radio every ten minutes.

So of course that makes me a sexist because there's no other possible reason to be fed up of hearing them.

Also they are managed by Avalon, who manage all those other shit "comedians" so expect them to be on the telly all the time soon, surfing a wave of sympathy for their bravery in the face of online hate speech.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Who
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Who

Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

If you're getting death threats for singing a song, you should probably realise you're fucking shit at it and should stop.
Build Back More Betterer

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Its the fucking sheer smugness of the cunts , did no fucker at Nationwide think , "its fkin ok but irritating ", will have the reverse effect
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I must admit, the advert is very annoying and I didn't realise they were actual sisters and a 'comedy duo', but the amount of vitriol towards them surprised even me. Quite funny though when the masses turn on someone isn't it.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

carcinogen wrote:I must admit, the advert is very annoying and I didn't realise they were actual sisters and a 'comedy duo', but the amount of vitriol towards them surprised even me. Quite funny though when the masses turn on someone isn't it.

That's interesting, i suppose before social media people would have thought they were brilliant, and their music would be at the top of the hit parade.

I actually think its mildly amusing the first time you hear it, but it does wear thin after the 15th time, and i don't remember the outcry when the go compare bloke got death threats, but this sort of thing does affect women more.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."