Ruth Davidson up the duff.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Ruth Davidson up the duff.

Post by Royal24s »

pugsly wrote:Artificial insemination , just been announced ,She is as smart as fuck by the way and will lead GB in the future, playing the end game[ she's a mum]Tares Sturgeon to pieces regularly,Strong as a fuckin Gorilla as well, my mate runs a removal company reckons she was unusually strong for a woman, Don't know what he meant by it.

Is this on the national health ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Royal24s wrote:
pugsly wrote:Artificial insemination , just been announced ,She is as smart as fuck by the way and will lead GB in the future, playing the end game[ she's a mum]Tares Sturgeon to pieces regularly,Strong as a fuckin Gorilla as well, my mate runs a removal company reckons she was unusually strong for a woman, Don't know what he meant by it.

Is this on the national health ?

Don't know sorry

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Bit of a porker but not that bad , strict diet and a couple of runs up Ben Nevis she be alright
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

He probably meant she had testicles

And a penis

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

:lol:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

He probably meant she had testicles

And a penis

:lol: could well be right sid

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

This has got more coverage than Pippa Middleton's pregnancy. Who the fuck gives a flying fuck about Ruth Davidson?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Who?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

She's a constant thorn in Sturgeon's side, and has Wee Krankie stamping her one foot down in Holyrood
on a regular basis, so she's alright in my book.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

No relation to Jim then?
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:She's a constant thorn in Sturgeon's side, and has Wee Krankie stamping her one foot down in Holyrood

Yeah, she does piss Nicola off something rotten. So I'm with you. Poor Nicola. No children. No fucking policies except 'Independence'. She's basically fucked all round. So to speak.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:She's a constant thorn in Sturgeon's side, and has Wee Krankie stamping her one foot down in Holyrood

Yeah, she does piss Nicola off something rotten. So I'm with you. Poor Nicola. No children. No fucking policies except 'Independence'. She's basically fucked all round. So to speak.

But if she was a damaged media type with a drug problem would you try it on with her, carc?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:But if she was a damaged media type with a drug problem would you try it on with her, carc?

I must be getting old, no. I think I'd just go home and have a wank over Youtube clips of her instead.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:But if she was a damaged media type with a drug problem would you try it on with her, carc?

I must be getting old, no. I think I'd just go home and have a wank over Youtube clips of her instead.

Good man!

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

She's a terrible politician - held about 3 surgery since elected ; slings some mud that is often misleading or even false (see the Ferret link at the end) ; and on the odd occasion that she is called to back up what she spouts, she flounders and is an utter disaster.

The Tories have also gone from last year's high of 28% back and the second biggest party in Scotland (to every poll in the last 10 months putting them back in third again, with Labour up to second). The SNP have been in power for eleven years, and sure they've lost some support but they are still on average 10-15% ahead of their second place rivals.

She'll quit Holyrood before the next UK election, get a plucky seat in the Borders or Englandshire, she'll be found by the 'English' media for the non-entity that she is, and at best will be Minister for fees to enter the European Union (look at about 7 quid a go)

https://theferret.scot/ferret-fact-serv ... g-numbers/
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.