Local election results 2018: Parties fail to make decisive gains

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Local election results 2018: Parties fail to make decisive gains

Post by Zambo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:May in a different world would be sitting in a squalid house as a spinster living out her days with her 15 unneutered and non-vaccinated cats.

She always strikes me as someone who suffers terribly with halitosis. I've no idea why, although it might be because she looks a like my old headmaster, who's breath would knock you over when standing 6ft away.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

LordLaret wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:May in a different world would be sitting in a squalid house as a spinster living out her days with her 15 unneutered and non-vaccinated cats.

How May has remained in power is beyond me. She seems utterly unable to do her job and is a renowned Remainer in charge of Brexit who is just incapable of delivering what we voted for.

So do you think a Brexiteer would have no problems?
Johnson, Gove, Fox?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

It would seem obvious that if Cameroon resigned because the people had rejected his stance on Brexit, then replacing him with someone who took the same view defeats the object.

It's really not a question of appointing someone because you think they'd have no problems surely, but rather someone who might be best able to solve the problems which would be bound to arise
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:
LordLaret wrote:

How May has remained in power is beyond me. She seems utterly unable to do her job and is a renowned Remainer in charge of Brexit who is just incapable of delivering what we voted for.

Johnson, Gove, Fox?

May has bent over backwards for the EU so many times , she would be better off in the Olympics gymnastic team on the floor exercises.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
LordLaret wrote:

Johnson, Gove, Fox?

May has bent over backwards for the EU so many times , she would be better off in the Olympics gymnastic team on the floor exercises.

Some could say she was hand picked by Con Man Cameron to try and truin Brexit along with the unelected Lords. Theresa could just be Cameron in drag the wway she fumbles about. I'd have Jacob in, he seems very sure and determined.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."