Strictly come dancing 2018

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: Strictly come dancing 2018

Post by carcinogen »

Kate Silverton. An exemplar of modern Britain. I saw her. I wouldn't say I'm on speaking terms, but I used to see her when I worked in that London (you know, that place with the big buildings and a big clock). Long story short, she tottered around in a nice little outfit making tea at a bank. Not sure who her hubby is, but I would guess an investment banker or something. One of those women lucky enough to be a looker and savvy enough to marry a rich guy. She loves money does Kate, ADORES it. Shallow as hell. 100pc fake.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

carcinogen wrote:Kate Silverton. An exemplar of modern Britain. I saw her. I wouldn't say I'm on speaking terms, but I used to see her when I worked in that London (you know, that place with the big buildings and a big clock). Long story short, she tottered around in a nice little outfit making tea at a bank. Not sure who her hubby is, but I would guess an investment banker or something. One of those women lucky enough to be a looker and savvy enough to marry a rich guy. She loves money does Kate, ADORES it. Shallow as hell. 100pc fake.

Husband is a security consultant; ex-Royal Marine.
I think she is paid at least as much as he makes; in the 250k to 500k bracket. Estimated worth c£3m.
And; she can come and read my news anytime she likes, though I wouldn't feed her as she's vegan.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

VeritasVincit wrote:she's vegan.

Christ. It's worse than I thought. I bet she reads The Guardian too. Fucking nora. I can see her fake grin now as the judges give her a 5 for a sexless Argentine Tango. I wish these narcissistic cunts would fuck off. I really do. I can understand ex girlband members down on their luck signing-up for a bit of money and exposure. I get that. But Kate Silverton is living a lovely middle-class life and really doesn't need any more money. She is doing it for just one reason, the 'look at me' reason. Fuck off love. Gettit?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

carcinogen wrote:

Christ. It's worse than I thought. I bet she reads The Guardian too. Fucking nora. I can see her fake grin now as the judges give her a 5 for a sexless Argentine Tango. I wish these narcissistic cunts would fuck off. I really do.
I am naughty. I slipped that last bit in specially for you.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

VeritasVincit wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Christ. It's worse than I thought. I bet she reads The Guardian too. Fucking nora. I can see her fake grin now as the judges give her a 5 for a sexless Argentine Tango. I wish these narcissistic cunts would fuck off. I really do.

IS she not vegan? I typed in her name on Google and one of the first results was a headline I couldn't even make-up. It is THAT fucking shit and represents everything she is about. There are people dying due to famine and war. People are risking their lives on makeshift boats to make a better life for themseves. Bascially, the world has gone to hell in a hand basket. But Silverton has more pressing issues...

BBC News broadcaster Kate Silverton has revealed how she was just "seconds from death" after eating a prawn salad at Ascot.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... r-10282688

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

carcinogen wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

IS she not vegan? I typed in her name on Google and one of the first results was a headline I couldn't even make-up. It is THAT fucking shit and represents everything she is about. There are people dying due to famine and war. People are risking their lives on makeshift boats to make a better life for themseves. Bascially, the world has gone to hell in a hand basket. But Silverton has more pressing issues...

BBC News broadcaster Kate Silverton has revealed how she was just "seconds from death" after eating a prawn salad at Ascot.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... r-10282688

Oh yes she's vegan, but that wasn't relevant to your initial post and my reply.
I put it in to see your response, and I wasn't disappointed.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Can vegans swallow cum? That's a serious question.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

carcinogen wrote:Can vegans swallow cum? That's a serious question.

For the answer to that you will have to delve into the archives, as that question was asked some years ago.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The answer is only that of another vegan
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yes, because then it is only murdering the potential life of a vegetable, and not an animal, as we all know, vegans cannot have children, only vegetables.
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I wish there was a victim of an acid-attack on Sickly Come Dancing Oh wait, what do you say? There is? Oh joy. Please tell me Nick Knowles is on it too. That would pretty much put the last nail in the fucking coffin of British Television.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Carc, I hope the Brexit book has a chapter about women in the media you've been with or around.

Get it penned. I would buy it.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kevin04 wrote:Carc, I hope the Brexit book has a chapter about women in the media you've been with or around.

Get it penned. I would buy it.

It'll be a short-story. The title will be: "Look at me Daddy".

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

theleader82 wrote:

Geezus, words fail me.