Gay adoption on CBeebies

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Gay adoption on CBeebies

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:I believe in the traditional family unit . Nothing wrong with that

There is if you discriminate against gay people.
It shows that you have bigoted views.
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Hillman avenger wrote:Heaven forbid that children might grow up thinking such things are acceptable.

Far better they should grow up suspicious and bigoted towards anyone not like them. Then at least they would fit right in here.

I just don't like Will Young, he's become another self-appointed homophobic smoke alarm. Obviously, anyone who doesn't think a gay couple can raise kids is a moron.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

theleader82 wrote:
subsub wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Will Young is to read a story about gay marriage and adoption for a week on the CBeebies channel which is aimed at youngsters , to raise awareneness for lgbt week. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... ption/amp/
Typical propaganda from the bbc.

How is it propaganda, when gay marriage and adoption is perfectly acceptable?
Only small-minded people have a problem with it.

The silent majority don’t accept . That’s why people are surprised when brexit happens

Why is something that doesnt effect you in any way not acceptable to you?

Why do you care? Personally, I'd hate to be bummed by a man, but if others do it and want to be with another man and start a family, why should I stop them? I hate Man Utd, I dont think they should be banned.
Build Back More Betterer