End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Latest massacre

Post by Carlos J »

Multiple fatalities, three men and a woman arrested. Apparently video and a manifesto online: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

paolo

Post by paolo »

i heard more than 24 dead

sickening
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Apparently the guy tried to live stream the footage. Then went back into the Mosque to kill people who weren't quite dead. Even shot young kids at point blank range.

Reminds me of the Baruch Goldstein attack/Hebron massacre of 1994. Race or religious supremacy sadly feeds this extremism.

I'd have never expected it to happen somewhere like New Zealand though.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

cahill

Post by cahill »

40 dead now. Nobody will ever convince me that Jeremy Corbyn didn't have something to do with this

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

One of those arrested is an Australian citizen. 4 arrested including a woman.
Man U and rangers

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

black_guardian wrote:Apparently the guy tried to live stream the footage. Then went back into the Mosque to kill people who weren't quite dead. Even shot young kids at point blank range.

Reminds me of the Baruch Goldstein attack/Hebron massacre of 1994. Race or religious supremacy sadly feeds this extremism.

Senseless and grotesque. We have a serious problem & making excuses or pretending it doesn’t exist is no longer tenable.

You’re right, New Zealand isn’t a country you’d associate with extremism of any sort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... SApp_Other

cahill

Post by cahill »

black_guardian wrote:Apparently the guy tried to live stream the footage. Then went back into the Mosque to kill people who weren't quite dead. Even shot young kids at point blank range.

There were massacres in Lebanon in two Palestinian Refugee camps where right wing Christian Falangist militias massacred hundreds as others outside stood by and let it happen. Is that what you're referring to ?

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Apparently the main guy posted his manifesto on 4chan before the attack

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

This will shock New Zealand which is quite a peaceful country compared to the rest of the world . It has a growing Muslim population due to government policies and Maoris converting in jail
Man U and rangers

cahill

Post by cahill »

Ralph wrote:

Senseless and grotesque. We have a serious problem & making excuses or pretending it doesn’t exist is no longer tenable.

You’re right, New Zealand isn’t a country you’d associate with extremism of any sort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... SApp_Other

Extreme right wing nutters are everywhere. At least we have the Prevent Strategy here

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

cahill wrote:

There were massacres in Lebanon in two Palestinian Refugee camps where right wing Christian Falangist militias massacred hundreds as others outside stood by and let it happen. Is that what you're referring to ?

No. New Zealand is relatively trouble and incident free as a country. The most you hear about disasters there is usually related to earthquakes. That's what adds to the shock value of this incident.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

cahill wrote:

No, Baruch Goldstein was a member of the Kach ultra orthodox Jewish settler movement community who went into a mosque at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in about 1994 and opened fire with a machine gun killing many worshippers.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

PG30 wrote:Apparently the main guy posted his manifesto on 4chan before the attack

Demonising Muslims to the point of inciting violence has become acceptable even in mainstream media outlets. Time people with a moral compass started calling it out.

cahill

Post by cahill »

The Daily Mail has footage of the perp. filming himself driving to the scene, the music playing in the background sounds like what the Mail describes as a mixture of military and folk music. To me sounds like British Grenadiers and Serbian ( Croatian) music. He had the names of those who'd carried out similar attacks written on his weapon. Names seem written in Cyrillic ?