Iain Lee

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Eaststand » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Sending unsolicited dick pics is a common side effect of "muh depression" of course.

Couldn't just be the actions of an arsehole, of course.

You know who else blames his shitty behaviour on depression? Stan Collymore.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
ALEXA: Play Despacito

User avatar
shivah
Registered user
Posts: 10205
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Iain Lee

Postby shivah » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Eaststand wrote:Sending unsolicited dick pics is a common side effect of "muh depression" of course.

Couldn't just be the actions of an arsehole, of course.

You know who else blames his shitty behaviour on depression? Stan Collymore.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk


Doggymore was a cunt before "depression".

Not a fair comparison.

User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Eaststand » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:53 pm

These people have one thing in common though. Over powering Narcissism. The "me me me" mentality seems to be a huge part in depression. The quotes in that article just makes him sound like an arrogant wallowing cunt.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
ALEXA: Play Despacito

User avatar
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid
Posts: 51059
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: oN TOP

Re: Iain Lee

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:13 pm

He's no Gaunty, that's for sure
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

User avatar
Jon Gout
Registered user
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Jon Gout » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:20 am

Eaststand wrote:Sending unsolicited dick pics

None of the Dick Pic Four said they were unsolicited. I do believe they were exchanging photos of their teats.

User avatar
Jon Gout
Registered user
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Jon Gout » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Nice little shout out from Gaunt on last night's drunken bra-cast.

User avatar
The End
Registered user
Posts: 8437
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 10:50 am
Location: Росси́я

Re: Iain Lee

Postby The End » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Eaststand wrote:These people have one thing in common though. Over powering Narcissism. The "me me me" mentality seems to be a huge part in depression. The quotes in that article just makes him sound like an arrogant wallowing cunt.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

I find it difficult to disagree with that, despite liking Iain Lee's show.
Winton and Chuckle B within weeks of each other. How can there be a God?

User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Eaststand » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Jon Gout wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Sending unsolicited dick pics

None of the Dick Pic Four said they were unsolicited. I do believe they were exchanging photos of their teats.
You wouldn't apologise if the reaction to them was good.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
ALEXA: Play Despacito

User avatar
Jon Gout
Registered user
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Jon Gout » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:44 pm

The apology was for making them all think they were the only ones, wasn't it? Not sending unsolicited pics.

User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: Iain Lee

Postby Eaststand » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Oh, that's kinda worse lol.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
ALEXA: Play Despacito


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests