Stuff the BBC don't report

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Stuff the BBC don't report

Post by Zambo »

OK, let's say the police investigate it. Unless they have employed provern mind readers, how do they prove intent?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:OK, let's say the police investigate it. Unless they have employed provern mind readers, how do they prove intent?

I'm just saying the way it is, (unless some sanity has intervened since I last read the report) - if only one person regards Baker to have been racist, then he IS a racist (in that he carried out a racist incident) - no mind-reading needed, - whether his actions/comments are deemed to be criminal or not is for the legal services to decide.
But the ludicrous cost of police and other legal personnel time is automatically triggered when that one person initiates the macpherson recommendations.
It is of course preposterous, but as far as I know, it was adopted by the powers that be at that time, and why there wasn't a massive backlash is beyond me.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Do you have to prove intent?
I understand the law is only that you have to perceive offence.

Good luck with anyone perceiving offence for anything right wing. This is purely and utterly a leftist ideology and a one way street designed for leftists taking offence and them only.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Do you have to prove intent?

Good luck with anyone perceiving offence for anything right wing. This is purely and utterly a leftist ideology and a one way street designed for leftists taking offence and them only.

This is the link to an old bbc report which I'd saved:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/285537.stm

It seems pretty cut & dried to me, what are your thoughts?

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

I've not (yet) read it but I've aired my thoughts several times on this as have you, mainly regarding anti white racism.

Nothing ever happens. There's even a built in disclaimer commonly wheeled out where you cannot be racist towards white people as only whites apparently have any power.

Of course the aim here is to prove that all white people are racist so they can be dismissed in one foul stroke.

Purely far left wing driven bullshit.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

^ Of course most people in normal life bar political activists can see though this bullshit instantly. It's not reality and it's not normal life.

the problem is the entire system seems to have been taken over by political activists who are pumping this crap out as the truth and mainstream opinion.

As with the gender debate 90% of normal people think it's mostly rubbish but 90% of those in charge are pushing it with the most draconian threats to your working life if you don't. It's been totally skewed and misrepresented by an authoritarian regime who have managed to gain control.

There will be a massive clash sooner or later with these ultra left progressives as is starting to be seen in placed like Bham where the muzzies aren't wearing any of it - similar to almost everyone else bar in the halls of the Council.
Last edited by m4rkb on Wed May 15, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:

You can't base the law on subjective shit like that. All that would do is create an inconsistent mess.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

You can't base the law on subjective shit like that. All that would do is create an inconsistent mess.

Plenty of other stuff in law is the same. An inconsistent mess. Judges are then free to interpret it as they wish which includes their on political bias

The law used to be written in specific terms, now it isn't.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Any possibility of the teeniest amount of substantiation there?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The usual blinkered approach from you I see.

The HRA was described as completely open to judges interpretation.
Add to that all the other laws based on perception whether real or not.
Recently we've had the Police warn people about things that are not a crime.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

They're doing a "report" on the Euro elections tonight with Marr as chief advocate for remain.
It'll effectively be a party political broadcast of course, and what they WONT report will be the Brexit view.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Has the BBC reported on this weekend's yellow jacket protests in France by any chance?
I've just been watching RT, and they're all over it.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:Has the BBC reported on this weekend's yellow jacket protests in France by any chance?

I'm afraid you have been misinformed. There have not been any protests in France for the last 6 months and RT has just been pumping out Russian state propaganda. If any of this were remotely true and not fake news, then a proper News organisation like the renowned BBC would have reported it.

Alternatively it may not have reported it as the facts are as yet uncertain and as we know the BBC refrains from jumping to conclusions and only reports fact based news not speculation like all the other outlets.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Has the BBC reported on this weekend's yellow jacket protests in France by any chance?

I'm afraid you have been misinformed. There have not been any protests in France for the last 6 months and RT has just been pumping out Russian state propaganda. If any of this were remotely true and not fake news, then a proper News organisation like the renowned BBC would have reported it.

Alternatively it may not have reported it as the facts are as yet uncertain and as we know the BBC refrains from jumping to conclusions and only reports fact based news not speculation like all the other outlets.

Damn those fake news channels for trying to report fake bad news ahead of the feelgood extravaganzas that our masters benevolently bestow upon us in the form of football & eurovision.
E & OE

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I've been looking in our newspapers and can't find it. Direct me to those reporting this weekends protests, I am interested.