George Galloway

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
Zippy

Re: George Galloway

Post by Zippy »

Thing is there are plenty of land disputes and issues of people being displaced across the world. Why does Galloway obsessively focus on the world's only Jewish state?
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

shivah

Post by shivah »

Zippy wrote:Thing is there are plenty of land disputes and issues of people being displaced across the world. Why does Galloway obsessively focus on the world's only Jewish state?

Because it’s robbed land and kills babies.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

No issue with four by twos
Hate Israel
The two are very different.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

shivah wrote:No issue with four by twos.

Several hundred posts on here in the last decade would contradict this. :roll:
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

But the Jews do love their cricket.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

RELEASE BRIAN!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

shivah wrote:No issue with four by twos
Hate Israel

Why are you always asking if random people are Jewish/speculating about their achievements being related to their faith?

Enjoy your cuntings of Gaunt but questions to be asked here.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Zippy wrote:Thing is there are plenty of land disputes and issues of people being displaced across the world. Why does Galloway obsessively focus on the world's only Jewish state?

It is also one of the world's finest ethno-states.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Zippy wrote:
shivah wrote:No issue with four by twos
Hate Israel

Why are you always asking if random people are Jewish/speculating about their achievements being related to their faith?

Enjoy your cuntings of Gaunt but questions to be asked here.

Cos it’s the Jews innit.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

It is also one of the world's finest ethno-states.

It’s an apartheid state like South Africa was.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

Are you a Nazi?
Peace and Love

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

m4rkb wrote:There are many Orthodox Jews who are against Zionism as it isn't actually Judaism.

If I'm wrong perhaps one of our resident experts can put me right.

You are absolutely correct. And at the opposite end of the spectrum there are many 'Christians', especially of of American evangelical calling, who are commercially opportunistic zionists. At the outset of the Mueller enquiry, and later at the stage of initial batch of indicments, I wrote about the number of Russian (and Russian connected) zionists were among the list and similarly, the number of Israeli interest Trump benefactors who had found their way on to various committees that are less in public view than the obvious candidates like Kushner, Greenblatt, Pompeo and Bolton.

Galloway pushes as hard against the line as he can with many opinions but he is not anti-semitic.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

mark wrote:
m4rkb wrote:There are many Orthodox Jews who are against Zionism as it isn't actually Judaism.

If I'm wrong perhaps one of our resident experts can put me right.

You are absolutely correct. And at the opposite end of the spectrum there are many 'Christians', especially of of American evangelical calling, who are commercially opportunistic zionists. At the outset of the Mueller enquiry, and later at the stage of initial batch of indicments, I wrote about the number of Russian (and Russian connected) zionists were among the list and similarly, the number of Israeli interest Trump benefactors who had found their way on to various committees that are less in public view than the obvious candidates like Kushner, Greenblatt, Pompeo and Bolton.

Galloway pushes as hard against the line as he can with many opinions but he is not anti-semitic.

Fucking hell ,we agree on something Mark. I think the last time was about two years ago :D

Any road, on the subject of Galloway I've listened to 90% of his radio shows on TalkSport and latterly TAlkRADIO as regardless of his political slant he's a fucking superb orator and broadcaster who isn't as left wing or liberal on some subjects as those who don't listen to him tend to claim. He's strong on law and order, a fervent Brexiteer, anti globalist and a massive supporter of the Churchill lead conservative government during the war.

Whilst listening to his numerous broadcasts I've heard him explain his stance on Jews and Israel a hundred or more times - and it is this: He is pro Jew and anti Israel as a state.

Personally I couldn't give to fucks about the situation there as far as the protagonists are concerned but I do feel sorry for the good people on both sides who have to suffer the consequences of the fight.

Palestine was stolen from the Palestinians and converted into Jewish land. No question about that and even some of the hardline orthodox Jews agree.

But Hamas and it's cohorts regularly fire dozens of missiles into Israel prompting the Israelis to retaliate on the bases they are fired. They are inevitably stuffed with kids and women for maximum atrocity effect.

Back around 2009 and a few years either side, I spent most of my working day surrounded by asylum seekers mainly from Kurdistan at the time but several from Iran, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Syria (the worst treated ever) Iraq and so on. Palestinians were interesting. They all claimed a great relationship with the Jews which was long standing. They looked after each other kids apparently during festivals and there was no major problem. The only problem was Hamas (or was it Hezbollah) - one or the other if not both. They all claimed they were trouble making terrorists and hadn't a good word to say about them, which is pretty much in line with what it seems to me.

I'm pretty sure if the palestinians weren't dominated by religious doctrine and overseen by terrorists this situation could be improved. But Islam is quite like that - very prone to referring back to 2000 year old events and never letting go of them.

So on balance I think the Israelis play with a much straighter bat than the Hamas terrorists even though I'd like to sympathise somewhere along the line.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Hamas doesn't have nukes. Is-ray-al does, despite not being any signatory to any nuclear declaration.

Is-ray-al also has tonnes of sanctions against them from the UN. Which it ignores, thanks to the USA-Is-ray-al lobby.

Israel really is the tail wagging the USA's dog....
Grunt is a Chunt.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

What universe does this crank live in? He's now Rambo in an imaginary scenario. Nurse!
"Cunt" - sjbarca