Paul Hawksbee and the taxman

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: Paul Hawksbee and the taxman

Post by carcinogen »

EddieCheddar wrote:
rorymac wrote:It's standard stuff .. Talksport are happy with that arrangement as they have no duty towards self employed folks. They could ring him up this morning and tell him not to come in they've replaced him (with someone cheaper most likely) end of scenario. HMRC ought to go after Talksport if they have a problem with that but they don't of course in corporate society .. they go after the individual who might just cough up. I'm pleased for him.

:dart:

The lack of ‘benefits’ for being self employed is a consideration. He’s paying his fair share, so nothing to see here. He is however, now on the radar :axe:

Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that he has to share air with GOA.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

TDP.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Finally this cunt gets a "hook"
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Harry Lemon

Post by Harry Lemon »

Here's the judgement in full https://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKFTT/T ... 07230.html

I can't say I've read every word but I did see this bit, which reveals how much Paul and, I presume, Andy got paid per show a few years ago:

The contract begins on 1 January 2014 and lasts for 2 years. PH will be paid a fee of £575 per show