Fao Ghost

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Zambo

Fao Ghost

Post by Zambo »

Hey Ghost, why is my new phone going black a few seconds after I make or take a call. This is particulrly annoying when I am calling a company which asks you to press a number to get through to a particular dept.

Surprisingly I know about face and ear detection and also have my settings fixed so the screen stays on for a while, so it's neither of those things.

Thanks in advance.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Fao Ghost

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Daily Mail mailware scare tactics, making you yearn for a paler time. I prescribe three grauniad articles a day until this clears up
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Daily Mail mailware scare tactics, making you yearn for a paler time. I prescribe three grauniad articles a day until this clears up

:D :D :D :D

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Daily Mail mailware scare tactics, making you yearn for a paler time. I prescribe three grauniad articles a day until this clears up

Cheers mate, will start tomorrow. Don't know how I would even be able to switch on my devices without you. If only I could find a way of rewarding you.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Allowing your good self to mine the internet for nuggets of gold free from "unwanted blackface" is ample reward MyZummz
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN