Gameday Countdown with Woods, Mitch, Moore & 'Sinbad'

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Zippy

Re: Gameday Countdown with Woods, Mitch, Moore & 'Sinbad'

Post by Zippy »

Can't stand Luke Moore. So smug yet mediocre.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Zippy wrote:Can't stand Luke Moore. So smug yet mediocre.
They ought to make him host one of their legion of phone-in shows - I think he’d be hopeless at it and handle any criticism of himself very badly. Like Durham.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Friday nights have gone totally down the shitter ............along with many of the so called changes ,....this GAME DAY Bollocks is mental trying to "out commentate " the bbc loses more than it ever gains & makes sundays even less listenable now constantly replaying what happened the day before
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Champagne and Roses

Northern Troglodite wrote:Friday nights have gone totally down the shitter ............along with many of the so called changes ,....this GAME DAY Bollocks is mental trying to "out commentate " the bbc loses more than it ever gains & makes sundays even less listenable now constantly replaying what happened the day before
Friday nights are better than Thursday nights though.

Obviously Clayton is a blithering idiot with no clue about radio - he’s given us less of the good presenters and more of the bad ones and created pathetic new shows no-one wants to listen to, but I doubt the catastrophe of only having PL rights on a Saturday was his fault. Given that I suppose What A Game Day is making the best of a bad job - not sure why the middle game is on TS2 though, almost like they wish they didn’t have it.

Ned

Post by Ned »

Having the commentaries isn't the problem, it's the steaming pile of horse manure that surrounds it. What A Game Day is totally artificial and the new shows make some of the station's early output sound like Sony winners.

I can see why they've kept the Around the Grounds approach. The BBC struggle with this, interrupting their commentary with the Cesarewitch or some pointless rugby hoofathon, and then missing the goal every time when they cut to an update on Burnley 0 Sheffield Utd 0.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Ned wrote:Having the commentaries isn't the problem, it's the steaming pile of horse manure that surrounds it. What A Game Day is totally artificial and the new shows make some of the station's early output sound like Sony winners.

I can see why they've kept the Around the Grounds approach. The BBC struggle with this, interrupting their commentary with the Cesarewitch or some pointless rugby hoofathon, and then missing the goal every time when they cut to an update on Burnley 0 Sheffield Utd 0.

Much as i hate fkin Greeneeth , he was good around the grounds . like he used to be yrs ago ?
Cramming in games , as said is so fkin false & limits what they can cover because the commentary is the b all & end all ....only the PL exists .....the shittest non competitive league in the world !!!!!
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

A mate went to the FIFA 2020 launch in London last night and who was hosting? None other than Craig Mitch! My friend said CM comes across as a clueless cretin.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Champagne and Roses

Zippy wrote:A mate went to the FIFA 2020 launch in London last night and who was hosting? None other than Craig Mitch! My friend said CM comes across as a clueless cretin.
That's exactly the demographic TS are aiming for, or, in Georgie Bingham's opinion, have already captured.

Intrigued to see Luke Aaron Moore is bringing his exciting podcast live show to a venue near me, a venue The Two Mikes sold out, I will keep an eye on ticket availability - if the price gets to zero or negative I may go. Or maybe I should go to the New York date, should be plenty of seats available for that one.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Luke Warm is really convinced he's on the cusp of international stardom. He's ditched his old stoner image:

and flirted briefly with 'Jonny Bairstow going lobster catching':

before going for what he, rather ludicrously, hopes will look like LA cool:

Poor old Luke: once the shades are off, he can't hide the fact he still looks like a weird mouse-human hybrid:

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Mad that gameday takes up 5 hours on a Friday with the 2 hours in drive they do.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Only caught the end, everyone buzzing. Absolute shite.

Amd it's Luke Moore's birthday.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Happy tenth birthday Luke
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Student Radio

manifique

Post by manifique »

Nicely shoe horned in the podcast tour along with his birthday no-one cares about.

Who goes to these podcast tours anyway. You'd never admit it on a Monday morning at work.

"What did you get up to the weekend, Steve?. Ah we went clubbing in Amsterdam, few grammes of Charlie and a couple of whores, washed down with an Ajax fixture. What did you get up to Malcom?

Had a great time Steve, went to a church hall arena and watched Luke Arron Moore and his pals talking.

Champagne and Roses

manifique wrote:Nicely shoe horned in the podcast tour along with his birthday no-one cares about.

Who goes to these podcast tours anyway. You'd never admit it on a Monday morning at work.

"What did you get up to the weekend, Steve?. Ah we went clubbing in Amsterdam, few grammes of Charlie and a couple of whores, washed down with an Ajax fixture. What did you get up to Malcom?

Had a great time Steve, went to a church hall arena and watched Luke Arron Moore and his pals talking.
:lol: Superb summary.

Who goes to these things ? It is a puzzle. One of his venues is very close to me, I’ll wander up and have a look and report back. I bet he makes a roadie go on stage and give it the full “ ONE TWO ONE TWO” before he appears.

There actually *is* an audience for events like this though, which is lucky because it’s one of the few ways to monetise podcasts, another is to bring out a book like Lineker. Luke Aaron Moore should do that, It’d need to be a Xmas annual for his target audience.