Stabbings in Manchester

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Stabbings in Manchester

Post by kancutlawns »

Four people have been stabbed in the Arndale Centre. Suspect has been tasered.

Manchester is heavily populated with lots of diversity that people didn’t ask for and there’s been a big brain drain over the years because of people don’t like other cultures and stuff.

White flight, white people will be in the minority in every city from a few years time, immigration to Australia and New Zealand, tits and muff from some obscure reality show, etc etc.

carcinogen

Re: Stabbings in Manchester

Post by carcinogen »

I hope Millies Cookies is still open.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

People arent safe these days. No wonder people prefer to shop online. At least you don't have to worry about being stabbed
Man U and rangers

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

theleader82 wrote:People arent safe these days. No wonder people prefer to shop online. At least you don't have to worry about being stabbed

More chance of you falling over and hitting your head as you go to pick your post up.
There's no poem, just prose.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:People arent safe these days. No wonder people prefer to shop online. At least you don't have to worry about being stabbed

People shop online to stop being stabbed? Don’t believe all the scaremongering FFS.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

According to the bbc, -the police are 'keeping an open mind' as to the motive - we can say for sure then, that the perpetrator isn't a tattooed far-right terrorist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50014205
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Extracted from the report in a reliable news source.

“A man in his 40s is being questioned on suspicion of serious assault”
“reportedly shouted racist abuse at staff swung a knife at random victims after a row broke out in a Starbucks”
“I came out of work and saw a black man shouting racial slurs like 'n****r' and being very hostile towards an Arndale worker, who was also black.”
“he was swearing and telling the public 'I'm going to f*** you up”
“He was pointing at the police and Arndale workers and saying things like 'just because I'm a n****'.”

The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.
Unless he was wearing white longjohns.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Anyone from the usual suspects prepared to point fingers at the Tories for the age old issue of cutting police numbers as a source of this latest attack? No of course not, more whataboutary. :roll:

Monello

Post by Monello »

VeritasVincit wrote: The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.

Does his colour matter? I'm sure the five people stabbed aren't that bothered.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Terrorism Act according to Plod
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

kancutlawns wrote:Anyone from the usual suspects prepared to point fingers at the Tories for the age old issue of cutting police numbers as a source of this latest attack? No of course not, more whataboutary. :roll:

I'll continue, firstly, to point my finger at the perpetrator of a crime if that's ok with you?
Secondly, I would look at police numbers - would twice as many in Manchester have prevented a random stabbing spree (if that's what it was)? I do agree that there has been a decrease in police numbers since 2010 - what more can be said on that?
Thirdly, I would ask if the cost of infrastructure has been factored into any pros & cons of our rapidly increasing population.

Well, you asked.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

delboy1983 wrote:Terrorism Act according to Plod

Based up their 'open mind' stance at the outset, I guarantee it won't be 'far right' terrorism. :wink:
E & OE

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

VeritasVincit wrote:Extracted from the report in a reliable news source.

“reportedly shouted racist abuse at staff swung a knife at random victims after a row broke out in a Starbucks”
“I came out of work and saw a black man shouting racial slurs like 'n****r' and being very hostile towards an Arndale worker, who was also black.”
“He was pointing at the police and Arndale workers and saying things like 'just because I'm a n****'.”

The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.

He should get life for wearing those socks.
There's no poem, just prose.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

VeritasVincit wrote:Extracted from the report in a reliable news source.

He was a black man. You can see his face when he’s on the floor. They don’t seem to suffer as much knife crime in countries such as Japan and South Korea
Man U and rangers

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Monello wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote: The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.

Does his colour matter? I'm sure the five people stabbed aren't that bothered.

It does to the bigots who post comments, usually in the newspapers. Some already suggesting his race.