The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by carcinogen »

The World Football Phone-In was on this weekend ... It'll be a fun listen with no football if they carry on. LOL. Expect Dotun to be on rare form.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

carcinogen wrote:The World Football Phone-In was on this weekend ... It'll be a fun listen with no football if they carry on. LOL. Expect Dotun to be on rare form.

I'm probably on my own, but I quite like him.

His court-jester postivity and has a really infectious laugh. I heard a bit of Friday's podcast, it wasn't that great but Mark Meadows - nice enough guy - is one for the drier/droller pundits.

Get Mark ''Vickery! Medallion man with his furry chain and medallion'' Gleeson on with Tim. They're my favourite duo.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Rhod announced today that he’s now done his last UAN. :(
There's no poem, just prose.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Rhod announced today that he’s now done his last UAN. :(

Yep, its a Dotun-a-rama from here on in.

You lucky people. :D
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Rhod announced today that he’s now done his last UAN. :(

No. :cry: The end of the era.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The End

Post by The End »

Is this 'The Squad' I'm listening to?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Eeeeeeee its chappuhhhsss......eeeee eets reet sooneeee ooop eeeeeerrre.....eeeeeee ahm oooooop North...... Eeeeeeee
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

The End

Post by The End »

The Peter Crouch trailer that is on every 30 minutes - if that is indicative of the quality of the overall product, I shall give it an eternal miss.

He's never heard of the word 'guffawing'? It truly doesn't matter how dim you are as long as the media cultivate a cult image for you, qv, Jimmy Bullard, Robbie Savage et al. To that, now add Peter Crouch.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The End wrote:The Peter Crouch trailer that is on every 30 minutes - if that is indicative of the quality of the overall product, I shall give it an eternal miss.

He's never heard of the word 'guffawing'? It truly doesn't matter how dim you are as long as the media cultivate a cult image for you, qv, Jimmy Bullard, Robbie Savage et al. To that, now add Peter Crouch.

Savage is too busy suing BT Sport for loss of earnings to worry about all that.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Holden Mcgroyne

The End wrote:The Peter Crouch trailer that is on every 30 minutes - if that is indicative of the quality of the overall product, I shall give it an eternal miss.

Don't bother with it Endo, it's utter shite

They've diverted resources from live broadcasting to do these 'bantz' podcasts.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:

Indeed. Hadn't heard any till a couple of weeks ago and they repeated one in the early hours. The hosts were in hysterics at 'Crouchy' but it didn't even raise a smile.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Carlos J wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:

Indeed. Hadn't heard any till a couple of weeks ago and they repeated one in the early hours. The hosts were in hysterics at 'Crouchy' but it didn't even raise a smile.

It's all an act. Come on. We know this. It's why these people are paid good money. To be fake. To lie. The smile and laugh at nothing. Showbiz is a dreadful biz.

Holden Mcgroyne

Tony Livesey told he's had to cancel his 'lads holiday'

Tony Livesey is 56 years old

Tony Livesey is an utter, utter cunt.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:00 pm Tony Livesey is an utter, utter cunt.
A cunt 3.14159.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:00 pm Tony Livesey told he's had to cancel his 'lads holiday'

Tony Livesey is 56 years old

Tony Livesey is an utter, utter cunt.
What age do you have to stop going on holidays with your mates ?