Mr. Dominic Cummings

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Mr. Dominic Cummings

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:38 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:37 pm
Eaststand wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:31 pm it is biased. Watch the video, its some women voicing her opinion.
The individuals opinion should be irrelevant. If they can't resist emotional outburst they should be forced to stick to the autocue.
Describing a female news presenter's comments as an 'emotional outburst'?
Honestly, some of these comments from TFers could be from the Stone Age :rolleyes:
And I suppose Munchetty's wasnt an emotional outburst either :rolleyes:

And get off the sexist shit, if the twat had been male the same would have applied
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:43 pm
Eaststand wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:31 pm it is biased. Watch the video, its some women voicing her opinion.
The individuals opinion should be irrelevant. If they can't resist emotional outburst they should be forced to stick to the autocue.
Honestly, some of these comments from TFers could be from the Stone Age :rolleyes:

And get off the sexist shit, if the twat had been male the same would have applied
I didn't use the word 'sexist'.
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Worth remembering it was a scripted introduction by the NN editorial team.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

subsub wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:43 pm
Eaststand wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 pm
whats female got to do with it? Why you bringing that up? Weak level arguing their

The BBC is not there for personal opinions on news matters. Thats its main thing. And here we have a woman ranting and giving her opinions.
Why am I bringing that up? Because 'emotional outburst' is the kind of talk that some men use to describe a woman with an opinion.
It is rarely used to describe a man talking about something.
I don't think Emily Maitlis was 'ranting' – far from it.
Just explaining the situation.
But you clearly disagree.
Hmm its almost like people use different types of insults for men and women to make them more insulting.

insulting women 101: call them emotionally unstable, they hate that.

Insulting men 101: call them a pussy, effeminate, of certain tendencies, retarded. They hate that.

Weird you havent grasped that.
Build Back More Betterer

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:58 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:52 pm I believe Dan. They have been out to get him.

https://talkradio.co.uk/news/dan-wootto ... 0052733366
I've no doubt some political nerds don't like him and would like to out him. However, the suggestion this is primarily driven by Brexit is bullshit [/quote]

I have to disagree . This is all about Brexit . This witch-hunt by a pro remain media is driven by the fact that IF they get Cummings out , it will harm our exit strategy and more than likely result in an extension ergo undermining the Government.

That's why he has to stay to finish the job he started in 2016 . And who knows , when he's finished that crusade, he can put an end to BBC licence fee and drag Auntie Beeb into earning its money :partyman:
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:44 pm

You didn't need to use the word. From the words you used it was crystal clear what you were implying. Your arguments are substantially weakened when you resort to attempted deflection with that bollocks.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:50 pm

You didn't need to use the word. From the words you used it was crystal clear what you were implying. Your arguments are substantially weakened when you resort to attempted deflection with that bollocks.
shows you have no argument. if you have to start attacking the person personally and simping for wahmen, youve lost.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Salem wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:52 pm I believe Dan. They have been out to get him.

I've no doubt some political nerds don't like him and would like to out him. However, the suggestion this is primarily driven by Brexit is bullshit [/quote]

I have to disagree . This is all about Brexit . This witch-hunt by a pro remain media is driven by the fact that IF they get Cummings out , it will harm our exit strategy and more than likely result in an extension ergo undermining the Government.

That's why he has to stay to finish the job he started in 2016 . And who knows , when he's finished that crusade, he can put an end to BBC licence fee and drag Auntie Beeb into earning its money :partyman:
Correct. As clear cut as anything could be. A grudge bearing witch hunt.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

She has previous and should resign then come back and sit on the opposite side of the desk and spout her views,end off.!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

delboy1983 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:53 pm She has previous and should resign then come back and sit on the opposite side of the desk and spout her views,end off.!
She should make me a goddamn sandwich.
Build Back More Betterer

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Salem wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Renowned remainer Penny Mordaunt has criticised him this evening. How many deep cover agents were in vote leave?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:52 pm
Vespa wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:44 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:31 pm Spot on Dan.

The Prime Minister is the establishment.
I believe Dan. They have been out to get him.

Dan Wootton, Zambo? FFS, a showbiz gossip hack protoed who is better chatting shite with Lorraine on her sofa. Have you read his thread in the TR section.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Carlos J wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Dan Wootton, Zambo? FFS, a showbiz gossip hack protoed who is better chatting shite with Lorraine on her sofa. Have you read his thread in the TR section.
:lol:

Dom is the establishment.

His father in law is Sir Edward Humphry Tyrrell Wakefield, 2nd Baronet :lol: :lol:

Don Wooton. What a cunt.
A joyless arsehole.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Eaststand wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:52 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:50 pm

shows you have no argument. if you have to start attacking the person personally and simping for wahmen, youve lost.
Err, earlier today:
Eaststand wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:20 pm ah, the great arbiter of truth, Hillman.

Who believes eastenders is a documentary because its on TV so it must be real.
Another little snipe as you are fond of, Landlord.

Plus you are the King of strawmen. All part of your err M.O? :lol: :lol:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Carlos J wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:59 pm

I recognised the face, and the name was familiar, but I don't really give a fuck who the person is. I despise Piers Morgan, but if he says something I agree with, then I'll use him to make a point. Wooton might be a cunt for all I know, but he nailed this one.