Saggers

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: Saggers

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:00 pm Saggers doesn't seem keen for football to return.
Hmmmm. How does his think relegation / promotion should be resolved?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:04 pm
JW90 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:00 pm Saggers doesn't seem keen for football to return.
Hmmmm. How does his think relegation / promotion should be resolved?
He wants the season to be finished when it can, however long it takes. He is disregarding the fact that UEFA have set a deadline for the 25th for leagues to show how and when they plan to finish the season- the latest we could probably play to is the end of July to then possibly start 2020/21 in mid-September/ October.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I bet Saggers was offered the job to present Trans Euro Express but turned it down.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Yay more mental health talk

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Saggers should be thoroughly pasted in secluded ginnel
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Geezus Ray Houghton is a miserable cunt. FFS.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

He works with Saggers and Danny Mills. Akabusi would stop laughing if he had those two with him for several hours every week.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JW90 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:02 pm He works with Saggers and Danny Mills. Akabusi would stop laughing if he had those two with him for several hours every week.
:D
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Mills has now earned his own premium thread. He makes the other two seem reasonable propositions.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Prefer a talk only Saggers show myself.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Ooh Harrogate is nice isn't it. Pompous buggers.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Saggers isn't remotely interested in lower league football.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

JW90 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:08 pm Saggers isn't remotely interested in lower league football.
Yep, such a phony on this topic.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Not as bad as Rushden yesterday, though. Speaking to a Brentford fan (not Nat) and the Tottenham/ Cambridge fan exclaims "If Cambridge were in a play-off final, I wouldn't be able to watch!"

You don't even watch them anyway, you bang on about Tottenham. Rushden, Baker, Saggers sound so unenthusiastic about their alleged teams.

I know he gets a serious amount of clog on here, and I understand why, but the only person I've heard who is enthusiastic and committed to their non-league/ lower league team is Andy Smart. The rest seem to think they have to throw the odd reference is to remind people of their faux interest.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:26 pm
I know he gets a serious amount of clog on here, and I understand why, but the only person I've heard who is enthusiastic and committed to their non-league/ lower league team is Andy Smart. The rest seem to think they have to throw the odd reference is to remind people of their faux interest.
What about Beeky? Yes, Rushden is a terrible broadcaster; just playing the game and going to pubs in Shoreditch pretending to be a hipster. Ordering lambs-milk vegan latte's. Utter turd of a man. No doubt a rich, successful man with a pretty wife whilst I pass-out drunk in a ditch, penniless. Still, I have my integrity (for what it's worth).