China & Johnson

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

China & Johnson

Post by Vespa »

I've praised the UK governments position on Hong Kong British passport holders, it was bold and fair.

However, here is a bigger test. The long known about but often ignored genocide of Uyghur Muslims.

Here Stephen Kinnock outlines the ongoing Holocaust. Concentration camps, forced sterilisation and wholesale murder of an entire people. This is a true test of Johnson's moral position, given its been reported that he see a trade deal with China as critical to his Brexit strategy (yes I'm surprised he has one) it's time the UK to voice some real opposition and look at trade sanctions with other members of the international community.

The Tick

Re: China & Johnson

Post by The Tick »

More chinese refugees, and muslims to boot. Good luck pitching this to the gammons who keep our government on its pedestal

The Rohingya muslims of Burma and the Christian minority of Pakistan deserve some recognition too.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

What can we do?

Look lets face it, we cant let more in right now, theres going to mass unemployment for everyone already here in the next few years, so many people dont understand that you cant pause an economy without drastic results.

This is going to be a complete disaster for many sole traders and chains on the streets, because people are going to have less money (dont think that payment holiday didnt cost you anything on your mortgage, it did) and also, they had 3 MONTHS to build new habits of buying online.

Thats too much time, no ones going to go back to argos, back to the local clothes shops, theyre all done. because online is better.

We cant go to war with china, although it does look like india is itching for a fight, so that might be a cool thing to do because obviously the best thing for the world is to wipe China off the face of the earth, but can it be done?

But bottom line is, the country more people right now. We're going to have to support ourselves.
Build Back More Betterer

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Plenty of genocides have gone unhindered in africa in the last 2 decades. What chance have we of saving the Uighurs of china?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The Tick wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:50 pm Plenty of genocides have gone unhindered in africa in the last 2 decades. What chance have we of saving the Uighurs of china?
See I dont understand why we need to interfere in stuff to be honest.

I dont like the world police shit, we're not their dads, its more patronising than anything else, and it doesnt really have good results, look at iraq.

Lifes shit, people are shit, but I dont think bringing them all here round to stay when theres no food in the cupboards is that good an idea.

We're fucked at the moment. maybe when we get back on our feet, think about it.

But right now, you and I have to pay a lot more tax for everyones paid holiday. Because the government doesnt give you money, future you gives you money.
Build Back More Betterer

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The Tick wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:50 pm Plenty of genocides have gone unhindered in africa in the last 2 decades. What chance have we of saving the Uighurs of china?
None if we do fuck all and carry on sucking China's cock. We don't need to rehome them to the UK.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

also worth noting china has been very quietly annexing africa
Build Back More Betterer

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Vespa wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:57 pm
None if we do fuck all and carry on sucking China's cock. We don't need to rehome them to the UK.
We'll a reenactment of iraq 2003 is out of the question. So I'm out of suggestions.

Plus the proles of north korea, the tamils of sri lanka, and the Palestinians will be wondering when it's their turn to be the centre of the worlds consciousness and sense of urgency.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The only thing you can do is bring huge tarriffs for manufacturers making things in china and bring making shit back to this country.

But that wont be done, because a 5 year old chinese kid will work for a full day for a mcdees chicken nugget.

Its too far gone.
Build Back More Betterer

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The Tick wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 am
We'll a reenactment of iraq 2003 is out of the question. So I'm out of suggestions.

Plus the proles of north korea, the tamils of sri lanka, and the Palestinians will be wondering when it's their turn to be the centre of the worlds consciousness and sense of urgency.

Because the Western economies fuel the Chinese one.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

other way round now.

They control it.

They make everything. Even our medicine.

We took our eye off the ball.
Build Back More Betterer

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Vespa wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 am
The Tick wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 am

Because the Western economies fuel the Chinese one.
Western hegemony is dying. China knows it and no longer has to pussyfoot around our selective outrage.

Plus the people of the west are far too emotionally reliant on retail therapy to give a shit. Does the suffering of the peoples of the middle east diminish our thirst for oil? No. Or the suffering of the Congolese diminish our appetite for mobile phones? Again no.

We've been numbed to all this.
Last edited by The Tick on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

the india china war is gonna be epic

its all gonna be in 4k as well
Build Back More Betterer

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Eaststand wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:58 pm also worth noting china has been very quietly annexing africa
That's a way of putting it.

Parts of South America as well.

Trying to muscle Australia.

Then they own the dems in California lock, stock n barrel.

And quite a few dems overall.

Kung Flu happened for a reason.

BoBo is neck deep in Obamagate as well. And was wanting China 5G

But that tale is for later.
Last edited by Rossco on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Eaststand wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 am the india china war is gonna be epic

its all gonna be in 4k as well
God forbid.

If war is coming..... It's the big one. And the last one.

But I don't see it happening. Yet.

China pissed because India and America cutting out their pills. And the WuWu flu Gate/Falchi vaccine.

https://nationalfile.com/faucis-niaid-f ... ronavirus/

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/top ... 449844.cms

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ony-fauci/

And fuck fact check...they are Soros owned Media Matters off shoot. A Blue Share Production. We don't buy what they sell.

China will get slapped but down the road.

IMO
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17