The FA Cup 2019/20 Thread

Anything sportlike
subsub

Re: The FA Cup 2019/20 Thread

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:03 am
antdad wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:06 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 pm Arse deserve to be level, might even have done enough to be in the lead after good start by Chelsea.

The foul for the pen was outside the box.
I dont disagree that the arse deserved it but what was all that about with the foul continuing into the area, as you say it started outside the box?
A load of mumbo jumbo and gobbledegook given. It's not where the player falls, it's where the first infringement occurs. The 2nd yellow/red was also a joke.
Agreed, Zambo.
Look pretty obviously outside the box to me.
WOKE AND PROUD

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

subsub wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:28 am
Zambo wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:03 am
antdad wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:06 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 pm Arse deserve to be level, might even have done enough to be in the lead after good start by Chelsea.

The foul for the pen was outside the box.
I dont disagree that the arse deserved it but what was all that about with the foul continuing into the area, as you say it started outside the box?
A load of mumbo jumbo and gobbledegook given. It's not where the player falls, it's where the first infringement occurs. The 2nd yellow/red was also a joke.
Agreed, Zambo.
Look pretty obviously outside the box to me.
Some very strange decisions yesterday that seemed to go one way. That second yellow was just bizarre. He was close enough to see it as well.

No problem with Arsenal winning though, they deserved it over the 100 odd mins.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The few players Chelsea who aren't injured have to get themselves up for a second leg in Bayern with a 3-0 deficit from SB to overturn

Good luck with that Frank

Glad Bayern have a game though, they've had two pre seasons in 3 months and we need them up to speed to stop the other unthinkable of the season happening......
There's no poem, just prose.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:59 am The few players Chelsea who aren't injured have to get themselves up for a second leg in Bayern with a 3-0 deficit from SB to overturn

Good luck with that Frank

Glad Bayern have a game though, they've had two pre seasons in 3 months and we need them up to speed to stop the other unthinkable of the season happening......
I can imagine a few of the younger players thinking they should be in Ibiza and not Munich on a mission impossible.

I don’t think they would even be allowed to play a load of youngsters as they wont be registered.

Bayern do look the most likely.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Wouldn't it be something if Chelsea win and i hope they do. Chelsea overturning a 3-0 first leg deficit and beating Bayern in Bayerns own stadium. Would that be somthing and im telling you it can happen

I just hope that specky four eyes watches his own club destroyed

Frank Lampard is a billion times better football person than that idiot Franz Beckenbauer.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Well if he's not going to post from his usual source, I'll do it for him.
https://www.rt.com/sport/496865-pulisic ... a-arsenal/

antdad

Post by antdad »

Robert Heenan wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:54 pm Wouldn't it be something if Chelsea win and i hope they do. Chelsea overturning a 3-0 first leg deficit and beating Bayern in Bayerns own stadium. Would that be somthing and im telling you it can happen,I just hope that specky four eyes watches his own club destroyed

Frank Lampard is a billion times better football person than that idiot Franz Beckenbauer.
It could happen but it won't.

Oh dear, it's because Pele and Becks are bezy mates and shared the odd shower together at NYC isn't it...lucky you dont live in the U.S where firearms are easily obtained.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/n ... 072199.htm

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

antdad wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:44 pm
Robert Heenan wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:54 pm Wouldn't it be something if Chelsea win and i hope they do. Chelsea overturning a 3-0 first leg deficit and beating Bayern in Bayerns own stadium. Would that be somthing and im telling you it can happen,I just hope that specky four eyes watches his own club destroyed

Oh dear, it's because Pele and Becks are bezy mates and shared the odd shower together at NYC isn't it...lucky you dont live in the U.S where firearms are easily obtained.

Id need a gun to deal with Beckenbauer or Pele but my old man would deal with both of them with his bare hands

antdad

Post by antdad »

Actually, i take that back. I was reading der kaisers wilki where it said...

After appearing in an ad for a big mobile phone company, Beckenbauer specifically requested the number 0176 / 666666 for his mobile phone. However, he soon was flooded with phone calls by men who thought it was a phone sex number (in German, "6" translates to "sechs", sounding similar to the word sex).

I think Bobby was upset he didn't get through. Either the devil or hotline.
Last edited by antdad on Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Robert Heenan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Id need a gun to deal with Beckenbauer or Pele but my old man would deal with both of them with his bare hands
Exactly what I thought, did dad like to quote scripture at you too?

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Robert Heenan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:55 pm

:lol:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe