Dennis nielsen

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
paolo

Re: Dennis nielsen

Post by paolo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:44 am The gay stole our moustaches. I can no longer sport a Burt Reynolds . Grrrrr !!!
and our rainbows....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:19 am
Carlos J wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:31 pm
rorymac wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:21 pm I was a regular in one of his haunts .. place called Martin's winebar in Muswell Hill. I was a very good looking lad you know so I reckon I had a lucky escape cos there was no stopping me if I was invited for afters like anywhere. Fond times, naive old times .. dear departed friends.
English folks are mental I know now !!
rorymac wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:48 am You have a different experience when you're a very handsome young lad fellas I can tell you. You get random seemingly normal English lads saying stuff like .. 'do you wake up with a stiff penis every day Pat ? I know I do lol' or 'ooh she's a hotty I'd love to put my willy in her bottom ha' <--- that guy did a 17 stretch for murder.
It's all true .. you lot are bonkers !!
Interesting stuff, rory, and yay you living. Anyone scene or not that time could have met Nilsen.

And people still (pre-Covid) still go back to others for for more drinks and listening to music, All hoping for a good evening to continue, none hoping to meet a dodgy Des.
It happens nowadays too. Seems such a long time ago what with the Covid, but this fucker lest we forget was convicted in January. Wonder if plod’s still knocking on the doors of those unsuspected who may have been penetrated.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... manchester
Yep, forgot about him.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Carlos J wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:19 am
rorymac wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:21 pm I was a regular in one of his haunts .. place called Martin's winebar in Muswell Hill. I was a very good looking lad you know so I reckon I had a lucky escape cos there was no stopping me if I was invited for afters like anywhere. Fond times, naive old times .. dear departed friends.
rorymac wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:48 am You have a different experience when you're a very handsome young lad fellas I can tell you. You get random seemingly normal English lads saying stuff like .. 'do you wake up with a stiff penis every day Pat ? I know I do lol' or 'ooh she's a hotty I'd love to put my willy in her bottom ha' <--- that guy did a 17 stretch for murder.
Interesting stuff, rory, and yay you living. Anyone scene or not that time could have met Nilsen.

And people still (pre-Covid) still go back to others for for more drinks and listening to music, All hoping for a good evening to continue, none hoping to meet a dodgy Des.
It happens nowadays too. Seems such a long time ago what with the Covid, but this fucker lest we forget was convicted in January. Wonder if plod’s still knocking on the doors of those unsuspected who may have been penetrated.

Yep, forgot about him.
that's a whole lot of unwanted sodomy, or maybe it was wanted if the victims had the opportunity to say yay or nay
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Not sure if Nilsen actually had sex with his victims.
Was lonely in his flat and craved the company.
Didn't want anyone permanent so got rid and went on to the next one.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

paolo wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Carlos J wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:19 am

Yep, forgot about him.
that's a whole lot of unwanted sodomy, or maybe it was wanted if the victims had the opportunity to say yay or nay
Don't think it was wanted as they were drugged.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

delboy1983 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:54 pm Not sure if Nilsen actually had sex with his victims.
From memory of the book, didn't it stem from seeing his grandad laid out at home?

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:58 pm
delboy1983 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:54 pm Not sure if Nilsen actually had sex with his victims.
From memory of the book, didn't it stem from seeing his grandad laid out at home?
It did ,the chopping up was purely for disposing of.

Des will win awards as a programme and possibly individual awards for Messrs Tennant,Mays and WatkIns.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:58 pm
Yup, he mentioned it last night in the programme too.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Will watch it at the weekend.

Arty Morty

Post by Arty Morty »

On leaving school in 1981 my first job was as an apprentice motor mechanic at a place called Beetlemania in St. James's Lane, Muswell Hill N10. We used to go to The Famous Royal Oak at lunchtimes, which was frequented by Nilsen.

Another one of these tomorrow.
If I could get lucky I'd secede from the states
I'd buy the country at an incredible rate

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The inference from his behaviour is that he did have sex with the corpses. He was a skilled manipulative and intelligent mass murdered who knew there were no witnesses of his actions other than himself and he used that when taking to his biographer Brian Marshall and the investigator.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

David Tennant is a fantastic actor. I've enjoyed this series so far. It highlights the negative aspects of London life – anonymity, unfriendliness, homelessness – that allowed Nielsen to get away with murder for so long.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

lambrini wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 pm David Tennant is a fantastic actor. I've enjoyed this series so far. It highlights the negative aspects of London life – anonymity, unfriendliness, homelessness – that allowed Nielsen to get away with murder for so long.
Daniel Mays and Jason Watkins brilliant too.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zambo wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:17 pm
lambrini wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 pm David Tennant is a fantastic actor. I've enjoyed this series so far. It highlights the negative aspects of London life – anonymity, unfriendliness, homelessness – that allowed Nielsen to get away with murder for so long.
+1. I signed up to ITV Hub just to watch it during my morning commute. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Zambo wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:17 pm
Mays and Watkins are great in pretty much everything they are in
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895