Mike Parry

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
MrTea

Re: Mike Parry

Post by MrTea »

shivah wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm Piss pot doing the breaking news on Talk Radio at the moment.

The ignorant gobshite can hardly read (he only writes with crayon) let alone bra cast. Why do they insist on using this fucking demented ignorant twat?
Fucking baffling. He must be working for peanuts.

Heard a few clips of him on that TS YouTube channel - he sounds like he's permanently eating or has a dry mouth, probably nerves from being so far out of his depth.

"RIGHT FOLKS"

Nah, fuck off Mike.

shivah

Post by shivah »

MrTea wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:29 pm
shivah wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm Piss pot doing the breaking news on Talk Radio at the moment.

The ignorant gobshite can hardly read (he only writes with crayon) let alone bra cast. Why do they insist on using this fucking demented ignorant twat?
Fucking baffling. He must be working for peanuts.

Heard a few clips of him on that TS YouTube channel - he sounds like he's permanently eating or has a dry mouth, probably nerves from being so far out of his depth.

"RIGHT FOLKS"

Nah, fuck off Mike.
I thought the tabloid scumbag was dying.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Parry loves a Tim Martin shout out and a pint in Spoons. He was on his show a few weeks ago.

Martin always reminds me of the nice but Dim guy from Harry Enfield. Apparently he's tee total too which astounds me, considering he always sounds a bit tipsy/rosy faced whenever I see him on a show.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Parry had a former British diplomat to the U.S. on earlier and spoke of them having drinks in some piano bar when Porky was based in Washington. Unfortunately it wasn't the same guy Parry claimed threw a party for him at the Embassy before he departed Washington to move back to London. Parry reckoned said diplomat called him a British patriot and a hero :D
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

How disappointing for TalkRadio having this shouting clown on air to announce the new president.

What is that fucking sniffing noise he keeps doing? Freak.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Zippy wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:18 pm Parry had a former British diplomat to the U.S. on earlier and spoke of them having drinks in some piano bar when Porky was based in Washington. Unfortunately it wasn't the same guy Parry claimed threw a party for him at the Embassy before he departed Washington to move back to London. Parry reckoned said diplomat called him a British patriot and a hero :D
:D :D

I remember that one well. It was one of the early Two Mikes OTR podcasts. The party in the Embassy garden before jetting back to Heathrow was hosted by this man (if we are to believe Parry)

Parry & Lord Renwick could have went to a Halloween Party as Philo & Clyde

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Frikkin lolz Kev
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

shivah wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm The ignorant gobshite can hardly read (he only writes with crayon) let alone bra cast. Why do they insist on using this fucking demented ignorant twat?
I don't want to insult your intelligence, I'm sure you know what I am about to say. The broadcast media is desperate for a face/voice/personality etc. etc. to fill airtime so that they can sell for ad revenue during the breaks. Loudmouth gobshites with narcissistic personality disorders fill this need. Just watch 'Jeremy Vine' on CH5, of which Mike has appeared. Yes, he does come-out with some gold, but 99.9pc of what comes out of his mouth is dogshite. TV and Radio needs 'characters' like Mike to fill dead-air. Yes, yes, I know i'll be accused of being a loudmouth gobshite twat etc. etc. But, at least I had the decency to reign-in my narcissism to post in this forum and not talk shit to the general population on national radio/tv. Surely I deserve a pat on the back for that.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

You deserve nothing and are welcome to it

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Ho Ho Ho...Porkmeister...Ho Ho Ho...Evertonian...Ho Ho...Oh my heart just disintegrated beacause I’m an atrocious fat cunt alkie....Ho Ho
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

No longer the Bridesmaid

The ho ho ho is very Savile-esque

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Mike is a weird cunt. I wouldn't trust him around my kids.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

I wouldn't even trust him near a microphone.