Oats

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
kancutlawns

Re: Oats

Post by kancutlawns »

antdad wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:33 pm I just don't get them, I know they're supposed to be very good for you but they just have the mouth feel of snot and puke and taste only mildly better. I like'em as granola roasted with honey and a bit of yoghurt and Ive tried so hard to like them but I just can't. What's your oatey recipe secret and Jocks don't give me no cook'em in salt and water you tight arses.
Raspberry or blueberry compote, Greek yogurt, chopped almonds and white chocolates on muesli, porridge oats or granola for breakfast for me. Tasty, wholesome (apart from the chocolate) and filling.

Keeps me regular.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:46 pm Image
I can’t go for that (no can do).

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

antdad wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:33 pm I just don't get them, I know they're supposed to be very good for you but they just have the mouth feel of snot and puke and taste only mildly better. I like'em as granola roasted with honey and a bit of yoghurt and Ive tried so hard to like them but I just can't. What's your oatey recipe secret and Jocks don't give me no cook'em in salt and water you tight arses.
Try Greek honey yoghurt. Yum!

antdad

Post by antdad »

It's a textural thing for me lawns...happy to eat granola which is crunchy, sweet and has lots of nice stuff but raw oats cooked in milk with minimal additions is like snot.