The Return of IROMG - Part 2

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
lambrini

Re: The Return of IROMG - Part 2

Post by lambrini »

Sonoftherock wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:37 am Archie’s gone full ukip labelling asylum seekers as terrorists. :shock:
Vacuous old prune
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Apparently he's a mad as hell and not going to take it!

He's not though and it's a famous line from a film.

Who's listening anyway? 25k live, 50k max? If that? Who even knows talkRADIO exists and who wants to listen to someone who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, 'winning' an argument or paying over the odds for a drink in a fancy restaurant where he will be the ugliest and least well kept face in the place.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Brutal and beautiful Kev
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Whaley putting the fat mess in his box.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kevin04 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:22 am Apparently he's a mad as hell and not going to take it!

He's not though and it's a famous line from a film.

Who's listening anyway? 25k live, 50k max? If that? Who even knows talkRADIO exists and who wants to listen to someone who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, 'winning' an argument or paying over the odds for a drink in a fancy restaurant where he will be the ugliest and least well kept face in the place.
He strikes me as a bore. Brags about his cooking skills – GCSE-esque level, if you ask me – and drinking 'hot gin'. Silly old coot.

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Fuck me Archie lives in the pub.His liver must be absolutely fucked.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sonoftherock wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:35 pm Fuck me Archie lives in the pub.His liver must be absolutely fucked.
Yikes. Does he ever spend time at home? I don’t know how his body functions tbh. Seems to be out more often than Porky!
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

IROMG is so dull and uninteresting that no one has posted in this thread for seven days until now, me, the bitter Two Mikes fan.

Seen a clip of him talking to Whaley about the vaccine. Can you think of anything more boring and boomer than that. One is for ; one is against. I know which one is the idiot. Just amazing, that ol' MK who up to about 3/4 years ago ; seemed a mostly chilled/relaxed guy with a quick-wit, chilled manner and the occasional rant would turn in to such a hack.

Its not even the political views. I am mostly on the left, so many might think I don't like it due to his 'common sense in a world gone mad', its not at all ; I'm on the left, but not insane and even occasionally makes a decent point. I listen to about 8 political podcasts : 3 are very left/green ; 2 are middle and 2 are right wing. I don't know if its pathetic or I actually admire the balls of the man in trying to sell his half-arsed half-cut shock jock act to the yokels.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

kevin04 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 am IROMG is so dull and uninteresting ... <huge snip>
I know what you mean, Kev-o.
It only really worked with Parry, like ALL double-acts; straight-man/funny-man. That's the Law of Comedy: contrast.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

They destroyed their own "careers" in a split-second. The rest of their output is a steaming bucket of shit.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:48 pm They destroyed their own "careers" in a split-second. Their output was a steaming bucket of shit.
Fixed
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

scully

Post by scully »

He’s a fat bellend

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

kevin04 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 am IROMG is so dull and uninteresting that no one has posted in this thread for seven days until now, me, the bitter Two Mikes fan.

Seen a clip of him talking to Whaley about the vaccine. Can you think of anything more boring and boomer than that. One is for ; one is against. I know which one is the idiot. Just amazing, that ol' MK who up to about 3/4 years ago ; seemed a mostly chilled/relaxed guy with a quick-wit, chilled manner and the occasional rant would turn in to such a hack.

Its not even the political views. I am mostly on the left, so many might think I don't like it due to his 'common sense in a world gone mad', its not at all ; I'm on the left, but not insane and even occasionally makes a decent point. I listen to about 8 political podcasts : 3 are very left/green ; 2 are middle and 2 are right wing. I don't know if its pathetic or I actually admire the balls of the man in trying to sell his half-arsed half-cut shock jock act to the yokels.

There's a journalist I spoke to a few times at FC matches. Knew he used to post on various forums and he was a Manchester United fanatic who took a more than passing interest in FC United. Couple of years later and he's the Manchester City correspondent for the Manchester Evening News baiting United fans in typical City fashion. Plays the role of a devoted Bertie to an extraordinary extent. My pride and conscience wouldn't ever permit this. Archie will, like the dancing bear he is, do whatever his bosses ask him to do.
There's no poem, just prose.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Archie will, like the dancing bear he is, do whatever his bosses ask him to do.
Yes, and whatever gives him notoriety, both good and bad.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:56 am
kevin04 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 am IROMG is so dull and uninteresting that no one has posted in this thread for seven days until now, me, the bitter Two Mikes fan.

There's a journalist I spoke to a few times at FC matches. Knew he used to post on various forums and he was a Manchester United fanatic who took a more than passing interest in FC United. Couple of years later and he's the Manchester City correspondent for the Manchester Evening News baiting United fans in typical City fashion. Plays the role of a devoted Bertie to an extraordinary extent. My pride and conscience wouldn't ever permit this. Archie will, like the dancing bear he is, do whatever his bosses ask him to do.
Great post, bigman. 8)