Fucking Dogs

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Fucking Dogs

Post by Basualdo »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:55 pm She's a lush old girl Bas.
How old is she?
Only 3.

She had a womb infection called pyrometra which usually only affects older bitches, 6 or older, if they haven't pupped. It's not usual in younger bitches but not unknown either.

It's easily fixed by spaying but - a bit like appendicitis - you have to get treatment quickly or infection will set in and that can go shitwards very quickly.
We got her right on the cusp of that.
She was great one friday evening, not herself on Saturday evening and on sunday we were rushing her to an overnight vets in Belfast.

Two overnights in different vets, one in East Belfast and the other in Hillsborough about 40 miles away, an operation at our own vets in Ards, a scan, drugs etc and all my savings have gone down the shitter.

But i woudnt have it any other way,
As I said to my daughter, when we start worrying about the cost and stop worrying about the dog, then thats a good sign.

Of course the insurance company is being a fucking dick about it all and we had to fork out up front and try to claim it back (the two overnights at different vets who are on different insurance company lists is the main sticking point - but they were the only two in the Greater Belfast area that are overnighters and the first and much nearer one was full on the second night, we were hoping she wouldnt need a second night but she did indeed get an infection so needed an antibiotic drip) but no luck yet. I've pretty much written it off anyway, so no loss. In my head anyway.

But my daughters boyfriend has been chasing it for me and said only this week that it looks like we might get a bit of satisfaction.

Rest assured both the smelly buggers are now insured on a policy thats pretty damn comprehensive and inclusive with another company that are not utter shyster cunts.

Four hundred quid for an overnight stay and a ton up front before that on the first night too just to get in the door.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

A sketch I did of the miserable old scrote on the right at the start of the lockdown.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Wadlo’s Doglos
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Great shitfest going on in my local park facebook group with dog owners moaning that their dogs are eating bread left out for the birds.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The dog owners need to fuck off.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Classic rebuff 'maybe people will stop feeding the birds when dog owners stop hanging bags of shit from the branches of their trees'

antdad

Post by antdad »

Vespa wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:16 pm Classic rebuff 'maybe people will stop feeding the birds when dog owners stop hanging bags of shit from the branches of their trees'
Why do they do that after going to the trouble of picking it up?

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

antdad wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 am
Vespa wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:16 pm Classic rebuff 'maybe people will stop feeding the birds when dog owners stop hanging bags of shit from the branches of their trees'
Fuck knows.
Probably too lazy to go and find a bin

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

They should be made to eat it.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

antdad wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 am
I have an answer for this, it's a fucking stupid one but it was given and supported on my local parks Facebook group. One person said they are leaving them there to pick them up later and put them in the bin so they weren't carrying for all of their walk.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Heavy shit (obviously)
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

antdad

Post by antdad »

Makes for a good hand warmer in winter, I've now started seeing these abandoned poop bags just left in the road on my walking routes.

Double bag if you have to and take home, littering morons.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Their da shoulda double bagged
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

antdad wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:01 pm Makes for a good hand warmer in winter, I've now started seeing these abandoned poop bags just left in the road on my walking routes.

One of my pet hates, pardon the pun.

You’d be better off just leaving the dog shit lying around than bagging it and then discarding the bag.

I urge anybody who sees this occur to force feed the bagged shit to the cunts and then confiscate the dog and allow it to be adopted by somebody who isn’t a complete fucking remedial dickhead.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:01 pm Makes for a good hand warmer in winter, I've now started seeing these abandoned poop bags just left in the road on my walking routes.

London's full of dog shit at the moment.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter