Oculus Quest2 vr

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Sid Pervcat

Re: Oculus Quest2 vr

Post by Sid Pervcat »

black_guardian wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:14 pm My mate's an expert in VR so I tried this months ago.
My mates Dad is Neil Armstrong.
Been to space loads of times, me.

😅😅

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:35 pm
black_guardian wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:14 pm My mate's an expert in VR so I tried this months ago.
My mates Dad is Neil Armstrong.
Been to space loads of times, me.

😅😅
So I guess you've seen the dark side of the moon...or did the meths wear off before you "checked ignition?"

See ya later Major Tom.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:59 am Cheers both.

Might see if I’m able to borrow one beforehand to see for myself.
looks like If you order direct from oculus you can get to try it for 30 days. I'm pretty sure that works for stores too.

https://support.oculus.com/articles/ord ... x-returns/

I've been a die-hard console player too, what I do like about it is that so far I find the experience an absolute joy It's incredibly hard to get over how totally immersive it is, I was playing "Vader Immortal" yesterday (which I'd describe as an experience rather than a game as it only took about an hour from beginning to end - but at 8 quid and considering my boys will play it too that's £2 each so not bad) You'd think that your brain would realise it's a video game, but for some reason, your brain is convinced it's real. There was one point where I was climbing up the outside of a building and I was genuinely quite scared because I don't like heights and I wouldn't look down. Also when he's standing in front of you Vader is a scary fucker. :lol: :lol:
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"