Christian Eriksen

Anything sportlike
Lou Grant

Re: Christian Eriksen

Post by Lou Grant »

Carlos J wrote:What about Harry's wedding to Megz, Kevin?

Pretty sure that won't go to pens.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Could be Extra Time if Megz bottles it.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:He's an Aldi David Silva.

:lol: :lol: 8) 8)
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Quite surprising that Brentford are seemingly on the brink on offering a six month contract to Christian Eriksen. Have to say I have only listened to brief headlines about this proposed move but it's good to see Christian has made a big recovery in a relatively short space of time after the cardiac arrest he suffered in the first match of last summer's Euros.

He was unable to play for Inter because of Serie A’s medical rules about implantable cardioverter defibrillators but Holland where he trained and England aren't bound by such rules. Looks like he wants to make the Qatar World Cup and then retire after that. Needless to say, I'm sure he has the best cardiac supervision and will be passed fit to play if this move transpires.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:26 pm Quite surprising that Brentford are seemingly on the brink on offering a six month contract to Christian Eriksen. Have to say I have only listened to brief headlines about this proposed move but it's good to see Christian has made a big recovery in a relatively short space of time after the cardiac arrest he suffered in the first match of last summer's Euros.

He was unable to play for Inter because of Serie A’s medical rules about implantable cardioverter defibrillators but Holland where he trained and England aren't bound by such rules. Looks like he wants to make the Qatar World Cup and then retire after that. Needless to say, I'm sure he has the best cardiac supervision and will be passed fit to play if this move transpires.
Can you give a link to that? To not be a hypocrite to what you say to Leader? At least he has links, whatever the veracity.

I heard those rumours. Was amazed he could play again anywhere. Thought previous players with heart probs have retired.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:26 am Gorgeous left-foot. Reminds me of my own. A Picasso of a left foot. Let's hope he doesn't go mad and cut his ear off.
He’s right footed
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Carlos J wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:18 am
kancutlawns wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:26 pm Quite surprising that Brentford are seemingly on the brink on offering a six month contract to Christian Eriksen. Have to say I have only listened to brief headlines about this proposed move but it's good to see Christian has made a big recovery in a relatively short space of time after the cardiac arrest he suffered in the first match of last summer's Euros.

Can you give a link to that? To not be a hypocrite to what you say to Leader? At least he has links.

I heard those rumours. Was amazed he could play again anywhere. Thought previous players with heart probs have retired.
Which part are you contesting?

In a bit Foam Moe

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:19 am

Can you give a link to that? To not be a hypocrite to what you say to Leader? At least he has links.

Just asking a question. And added to my post about veracity.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Carlos J wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:26 am

I think Lawns is right. He was unable to continue in Serie A due to the rules they have about internal defibrillators hence Inter cancelled his contract. But he’s free to play in other competitions (insurance permitting I assume).

In a bit Foam Moe

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:31 am

I think Lawns is right. He was unable to continue in Serie A due to the rules they have about internal defibrillators hence Inter cancelled his contract. But he’s free to play in other competitions (insurance permitting I assume).
Sadact. There is no worries here, so we are sadly not going to get spunky.

Kancut just posted what could be his opinion piece as no links. I asked if he had links. And as per, the veracity of the links is whatever and can be debated.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

A simple link helps a lot: https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... gue-return

And as per, the veracity of the links is whatever and can be debated.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Mmmmm...veracity 🤤🤤🤤

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I am right. Pointless posting lazy links as they’re all over the media about Eriksen so a bit of debate is advisable sometimes then some cunt blindly posting tweets of someone making fun of someone else with Bell’s Palsy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Anyway, back on topic. Eriksen is a bit of a luxury player. Got great talent and technically as gifted as say David Silva or Eden Hazard but am sure he’ll be on a hefty wage and the insurance indemnity Brentford will have to pay on him won’t come cheap.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:40 am

I am right. Pointless posting lazy links as they’re all over the media about Eriksen so a bit of debate is advisable sometimes then some cunt blindly posting tweets of someone making fun of someone else with Bell’s Palsy.
You are and are not. Yes of Eriksen playing again, that did surprise me and thought that was career over. But also not correct about posting any old thing purportedly as news without a link as it just an opinion.

As in the spirit of good 2022, let's leave it there. no beef. Of course you may have the last word if you want.