AFTV

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Re: AFTV

Post by carcinogen »

henrycrs wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:28 pm The only likeable one was Claude and they drove him off the show for a remark that offended no one.
Then he topped himself.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

subsub wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:32 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:18 pm
subsub wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:01 pm
theleader82 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:39 pm DT from AFTV has been sent to prison for 3 years for assault and stalking on an ex partner . Another mishap for the YouTube channel. You could tell he is aggressive and has a short fuse . Did AFTV encourage his behaviour?

How would the channel encourage him to commit assault and stalk a former partner?
Making him watch Arsenal?
:lol:
You make a compelling point, Sadster.
It’s a good job they didn’t make him watch Spurs, he would’ve been doing a Life sentence. :D

Always struck me as a very aggressive character. He features in a betting ad with Peter Crouch. So one positive to come out of this, there’ll be one less betting ad on the telly.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:25 am
It’s a good job they didn’t make him watch Spurs, he would’ve been doing a Life sentence. :D

Always struck me as a very aggressive character. He features in a betting ad with Peter Crouch. So one positive to come out of this, there’ll be one less betting ad on the telly.
One of my biggest piss boilers.

Watching the Chelsea vs Liverpool match recently I kept count and between the whistle to end the first half and the whistle to kick off the second, I was encouraged to gamble 8 times.

Based on a 15 minute half time interval, that is once every 112 seconds. It’s fucking relentless and they’re the parasitic vermin of the sport world.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I bet you they're not 🤣

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

It's OK they do charity bets now and gamble aware so it's all ok nothing to see here, enjoy your betting responsibly lads, and your drink, and your heroin. When the fun stops, or you're bankrupt or dead, please stop, ok?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:07 am
JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:25 am

One of my biggest piss boilers.

Watching the Chelsea vs Liverpool match recently I kept count and between the whistle to end the first half and the whistle to kick off the second, I was encouraged to gamble 8 times.

Based on a 15 minute half time interval, that is once every 112 seconds. It’s fucking relentless and they’re the parasitic vermin of the sport world.
Err I don't think that's quite right, Sadders.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

henrycrs wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:56 pm IMG_8140.jpg
Arsenal are appealing for his release through the Premier League as they’ve claimed they don’t have enough fans to attend a game.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Robbie has just tweeted on AFTV twitter feed:

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:49 am It's OK they do charity bets now and gamble aware so it's all ok nothing to see here, enjoy your betting responsibly lads, and your drink, and your heroin. When the fun stops, or you're bankrupt or dead, please stop, ok?
Make me laugh that, “when the fun stops, stop”

No, you dick, when the fun stops it means you’re skint, therefore fucked.

You cunts.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Please gamble aware guize. Please.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:01 pm Please gamble aware guize. Please.
Bet on the Packers in the NFC North. You wil mostly win. :D
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Always knew he was DODGY...
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:08 pm Make me laugh that, “when the fun stops, stop”. No, you dick, when the fun stops it means you’re skint, therefore fucked. You cunts.
When was betting ever fun, though? I've never heard gales of laughter coming from a bookies.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:56 am
henrycrs wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:28 pm The only likeable one was Claude and they drove him off the show for a remark that offended no one.
Then he topped himself.
He must have felt it was his time to go
Man U and rangers