Grown-up? Not me.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: Grown-up? Not me.

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:21 pm Can we get an age id on and in this ere bailiwick. Hooj porkeez being told across the board. T'public have a right to know THE TRUTH
YAAAASSSAAR! YAAAASSAAAR! COLONEL JESSOP SAAR!!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:21 pm Can we get an age id on and in this ere bailiwick.
I identify as a handsome young man with a big willy. That means I AM, despite all appearances to the contrary.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Arty Morty

Post by Arty Morty »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:01 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:47 pm Did any cunt ever watch Blue Peter? Speak up now if you did
Of course I did: it was the only children's show on at the time.

"Val. Pete and John" was my era. I didn't watch every episode, and I never collected tin-foil.
It was always there, though, showing me how to do things for myself, and in John's case, how to demonstrate manliness without being an "alpha-male". Climbing up Nelson's Column, though, while joking about it, and always treating Val as an equal.

Collecting tin-foil, or whatever the Xmas Appeal did that year, was such a brilliant concept. It was something every child could do, to help others, even if you didn't have spare money to send. Every child could do their bit.
Magpie. And that was before I realised that Susan Stranks never wore a bra.
If I could get lucky I'd secede from the states
I'd buy the country at an incredible rate