The Final: Argentina vs France on 18th December

antdad

Re: The Final: Argentina vs France on 18th December

Post by antdad »

:lol: Guilty but if anyone owns that moniker he does.

antdad

Re: The Final: Argentina vs France on 18th December

Post by antdad »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:27 am Maybe, but deduct 1 goal because he got his pocket picked by Coman for Mbappe's second.
Very harsh, he already paid handsomely for that mistake.

ovechkin8

Re: The final

Post by ovechkin8 »

subsub wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:44 pm
ovechkin8 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:08 pm
TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:02 pm Was superb .

Mbappe proved he's the best

However, if England had reached this final V either, we'd have been fucking smashed to pieces

By comparison, we are piss poor , SOUTHGATE OUT
At what running fast ? Comparing him to Messi is a joke. Just like the comparison of Messi to the big crybaby. As Cruyff said there is a great difference between a great goalscorer and a great player.

VAMOS ARGENTINA. Gracias Leo and Fideo and La Scaloneta. Screw all the haters.

Ovechkin!
¡VAMOSSSSSSSS! :D
Yuss. :D And another title in 2026. :mrgreen:
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

subsub

Post by subsub »

ovechkin8 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 am

However, if England had reached this final V either, we'd have been fucking smashed to pieces

At what running fast ? Comparing him to Messi is a joke. Just like the comparison of Messi to the big crybaby. As Cruyff said there is a great difference between a great goalscorer and a great player.

Ovechkin!
Good to see you on here, Ovechkin :)
WOKE AND PROUD

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

subsub wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:14 am

Ovechkin!
Cheers subsub. :D Off to Canada for a month next week. Photography trip. Should be great fun. Hate flying though. Just hoping Luton beat Derby County's unwanted record. :mrgreen:
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

subsub

Post by subsub »

ovechkin8 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:12 pm

Ovechkin!
Cheers subsub. :D Off to Canada for a month next week. Photography trip. Should be great fun. Hate flying though. Just hoping Luton beat Derby County's unwanted record. :mrgreen:
Sounds ace, have a great time :)
WOKE AND PROUD

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

subsub wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:16 pm

Ovechkin!
Will do. Street photography, landscape, architecture. I find it easier to do abroad where people assume oh it's those pesky tourists than doing it say in London. You're always wondering who might take umbrage. I always explain myself. I use a 24-105 Sigma Art for street work. Great range esp. for reportage. But always move your feet and head never rely on the zoom always.

Big problem in London as well are the security guards. Will ask you to stop because you don't have permission. They obviously have not read the law. Anywhere on a public right of way you can take photographs of a facade, signs, people walking past, reflections unless it's a certain installation ie military. Had a City of London policeman tell one of these berks off after they harassed me. :D

subsub

Post by subsub »

ovechkin8 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:20 pm
subsub wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:16 pm

Ovechkin!
Will do. Street photography, landscape, architecture. I find it easier to do abroad where people assume oh it's those pesky tourists than doing it say in London. You're always wondering who might take umbrage. I always explain myself. I use a 24-105 Sigma Art for street work. Great range esp. for reportage. But always move your feet and head never rely on the zoom always.

Big problem in London as well are the security guards. Will ask you to stop because you don't have permission. They obviously have not read the law. Anywhere on a public right of way you can take photographs of a facade, signs, people walking past, reflections unless it's a certain installation ie military. Had a City of London policeman tell one of these berks off after they harassed me. :D
Exactly.
WOKE AND PROUD