Hats off to India! (Chandrayaan-3)

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Hats off to India! (Chandrayaan-3)

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

"better there than on my land"
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

It can’t be that great in India I’d they think Leicester and Birmingham is desirable. Even Dubai is like Leicester
Man U and rangers

finchman

Post by finchman »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:53 pm Ragheads on t'moon

Interested to get Finchoids take on this.
Just another day on planet corruption.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

theleader82 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:38 am Even Dubai is like Leicester
In what respect?

9 to 5

Post by 9 to 5 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:33 am
In what respect?
Don't hold your breath for an answer.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:38 am It can’t be that great in India I’d they think Leicester and Birmingham is desirable. Even Dubai is like Leicester
Why is Dubai like Leicester? I think I know what you're insinuating, but if you are, Dubai's very multicultural with a hell of a lot of wealth and highly trained professionals from around the world. There's a lot of money there but it's incredibly competitive. Have you been to Dubai? For that matter, have you been to Leicester?

Surprised you've not mentioned your idol Idi Amin when you talk about India. Are you still in awe of that massive genocidal cunt?

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:47 pm
theleader82 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:38 am It can’t be that great in India I’d they think Leicester and Birmingham is desirable. Even Dubai is like Leicester
Why is Dubai like Leicester? I think I know what you're insinuating, but if you are, Dubai's very multicultural with a hell of a lot of wealth and highly trained professionals from around the world. There's a lot of money there but it's incredibly competitive. Have you been to Dubai? For that matter, have you been to Leicester?

Surprised you've not mentioned your idol Idi Amin when you talk about India. Are you still in awe of that massive genocidal cunt?
It’s not multicultural. Lots of people from Indian subcontinent and Philippines work in poor conditions for wealthy Arabs
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:48 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:47 pm

It’s not multicultural. Lots of people from Indian subcontinent and Philippines work in poor conditions for wealthy Arabs
It very much is multicultural. Americans, Europeans, Indians, Japanese, Australians work in defence, supply chain, technology, banking, telecoms, retail, etc companies and they remunerate workers very handsomely with tax free salaries.

What you taking about plus hookers from Lebanon and Russia is a small part of a massive economy.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:33 am
In what respect?
I don’t want to visit either of them?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Hookers from Lebanon and Russia is a small part of a massive economy.

Praise the lawwwd for dem Lebanese and Russian pimps 'n' hoes, y'all!
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

kancutlawns wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:04 am Nearly 50% of all Indians don’t have inside toilets. 80 million people out of 1.2 billion Indians, roughly equal to 6.7% of India's population, lived below the poverty line of $1.25 and 84% of Indians lived on less than $6.85 per day in 2019. It’s incapable of looking after it’s people.

The country has a prevailing caste system, has an age long conflict with a neighbour and a leader who is a Hindu Fascist.

And it’s a shithole.
Yes it's a pity that they weren't allowed to roll Pakistan over in 1962. Lots of issues as with the Pakistani intelligence services supporting terrorism could have been avoided.

As for Modi well he doesn't actively order the killing of Christians, Sikhs or Muslims as far as I am aware. Sure there's been some trouble but when you look at Pakistan well. Actively killing minorities, preventing them getting decent jobs if there any to be had, having blasphemy laws used to kill innocents and as mentioned sponsoring terrorism. Rosy picture of a country that is desperate for aid in hoc to China and whose own inhabitants are desperate to leave in droves.

Marvellous achievement and vital for deeper exploration of the solar system.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Ah well, let’s gloss over his part in the genocide in Ahmedabad when he was chief Minister there then? He’s obviously misunderstood and loves all denominations. He’s worse than the Argies and that’s saying something.