Reykjanes earthquake

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Reykjanes earthquake

Post by Vespa »

I'm watching the Reykjanes earthquake on TV, amazing footage. Everyone seems safe because they took the scientific advice and moved out before the fireworks started. Makes me wonder what would happen over here, probably dozens of angry old men camped out to protest the scientists.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Reykjanes earthquake

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Vespa wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:13 am I'm watching the Reykjanes earthquake on TV, amazing footage. Everyone seems safe because they took the scientific advice and moved out before the fireworks started. Makes me wonder what would happen over here, probably dozens of angry old men camped out to protest the scientists.
I'd have to shoot myself as I spent a whole career teaching that it couldn't happen here.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Vespa wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:13 am I'm watching the Reykjanes earthquake on TV, amazing footage. Everyone seems safe because they took the scientific advice and moved out before the fireworks started. Makes me wonder what would happen over here, probably dozens of angry old men camped out to protest the scientists.
The footage was pretty impressive a month or so ago when some of the roads collapsed and they were predicting the volcanoes.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Carlos J wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:35 pm
The footage was pretty impressive a month or so ago when some of the roads collapsed and they were predicting the volcanoes.
The photos of the lakes of larva are pretty cool.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:21 am Image
“Och would yae look at that…WHOOSH!! Have that yae tube…BANG!”

The fucking colour of the twat there. He looks like a genetically modified beetroot with an alcohol dependency.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

It will be pumping out lots of toxic gases.
Man U and rangers

No longer the Bridesmaid

Achhh Jill gerra waft ae THAT...WOOSH!

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

theleader82 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:38 pm It will be pumping out lots of toxic gases.
I'm sure Brazil will as well.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Iceland is on a massive faultline. How is it news that earthquakes and volcanos occur there? If a Volcano suddenly appeared in Great Yarmouth it would be something to report in the news, as well as a time of great celebration for all. Fucking shitheap of a town needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I hear terrible, terrible things about "Great" Yarmouth. Tell me just how bad it is, shoot straight and true.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:46 pm I hear terrible, terrible things about "Great" Yarmouth. Tell me just how bad it is, shoot straight and true.
Well, my mate who works for the council looking after the old cemetary (Great Yarmouth has the largest parish church in England don't you know) enjoys running-over the tents that pop-up ... druggies you see. Church yard is full of human faeces and dirty needles. And that's the nicest part of Great Yarmouth. Brandon '6 jobs' Lewis is the MP and he's a cunt, he hasn't been seen in years. If you stroll through the famous market you'll see groups of shady looking eastern europeans plotting their next score ie: some old dear who can't move out of the shithole. Second only to Lowestoft in mobility-scooters per sq. mile. Although must be top of the league for benefit scroungers with dole poles. I could go on ... but it's depressing me.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:52 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:46 pm I hear terrible, terrible things about "Great" Yarmouth. Tell me just how bad it is, shoot straight and true.
Well, my mate who works for the council looking after the old cemetary (Great Yarmouth has the largest parish church in England don't you know) enjoys running-over the tents that pop-up ... druggies you see. Church yard is full of human faeces and dirty needles. And that's the nicest part of Great Yarmouth. Brandon '6 jobs' Lewis is the MP and he's a cunt, he hasn't been seen in years. If you stroll through the famous market you'll see groups of shady looking eastern europeans plotting their next score ie: some old dear who can't move out of the shithole. Second only to Lowestoft in mobility-scooters per sq. mile. Although must be top of the league for benefit scroungers with dole poles. I could go on ... but it's depressing me.
A Tory MP, they deserve everything they get :lol:

No longer the Bridesmaid

900k in an envelope?