Ted Heath

In-depth debate on all topical issues
lambrini

Re: Ted Heath

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:12 am I'll go to the outer limits, but FeltzundMay is a bridge too far
:lol:

ALIENS

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:12 am I'll go to the outer limits, but FeltzundMay is a bridge too far
wise words, brother

you'll be battling stale cornflakes and plastic kids toys by the time you find it on the felztster
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

paolo wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:10 am
wise words, brother

you'll be battling stale cornflakes and plastic kids toys by the time you find it on the felztster
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

lambrini wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:37 pm [Input prompt] : Hi, KankBot-GPT! Generate a short paragraph in the style of a ranty simp with text-to-speech Jeremy Kyle.
kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:31 pm With an impending sense of doom and expecting a verbose, italicised cliche ridden response replete with a c&p’d text from a dead old git, why are you replying to a post from nearly six and a half years ago? smh .

That post if I can be bothered to do a superficial critique on doesn’t even have anything to do with Edward Heath.

Sort it out luv.
LOL.

You haven’t got a clue what you're talking about, Lawns, as usual. It's shame to see you brush off my valid point using your cheap gaslighting gimp simp act again. Oh, well, nevermind. Happy new year, old boy! All the best and all that.

And a happy new year to you too. Can we have a whoop-whoop, group hug and politically agnostic intercourse and restore our friendship once more? I’m really not a far left Marxist wokeist you know. That did give me belly laugh over Christmas. Nurse!