Good luck Charles

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: Good luck Charles

Post by birdie »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:31 am If chazbagz goes down and big willy succumbs to baldaids are we looking at HARALD DER ORANJ??!!
No, because Wills has 3 children who are higher in the pecking order than H&N, so we have George, Charlotte and Louis, so unless someone does an Alec Guinness H&M will have to whistle. :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Zambo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:19 am Hours of it on TV. Just repeat repeat infinitum. Showing the Coronation again, the crowds filing past Liz in her coffin, wtf has that got to do with the news that Charles has been diagnosed with cancer. All they really needed to do was announce it in the next news bulletin, not stop the current programme and go on about it for hours.

News broke at 6 last night, I'd had enough by 7
There's no poem, just prose.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:06 pm
Zambo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:19 am Hours of it on TV. Just repeat repeat infinitum. Showing the Coronation again, the crowds filing past Liz in her coffin, wtf has that got to do with the news that Charles has been diagnosed with cancer. All they really needed to do was announce it in the next news bulletin, not stop the current programme and go on about it for hours.

News broke at 6 last night, I'd had enough by 7
Me to. The number of royal reporters on the media talking shit put me off quickly.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

birdie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:43 am
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:31 am If chazbagz goes down and big willy succumbs to baldaids are we looking at HARALD DER ORANJ??!!
No, because Wills has 3 children who are higher in the pecking order than H&N, so we have George, Charlotte and Louis, so unless someone does an Alec Guinness H&M will have to whistle. :lol:
Amazing how many people don’t understand this. :roll:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Hopefully Charles makes a swift recovery. Not a particular fan of the Royals, can give or take them to be honest. But cancer is such a nasty disease, I wouldn’t wish it upon my own worst enemy.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

birdie

Post by birdie »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:50 pm
It's also amazing how the whole country, news media, parliament and Uncle Tom Cobbly have swallowed Charlie Falconers ruling that the heir to the Throne having a civil marriage in a register off ice was lawful, well, under the Royal Marriages Act it isn't so the king, which he now is, of course, is living over t'brush with his wh**** who he had crowned illegally.
No wonder Welby was given a gong for his services to the King, he knew jolly well that crowning Mrs Parker-Bowles was illegal.
Any attempt under the FOA i to see the ruling is turned down on the grounds that the ruling is sealed until after Charles death due to 'the sensitivity' of the subject.
Now, I wonder why that would be?

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

birdie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:20 pm
It's also amazing how the whole country, news media, parliament and Uncle Tom Cobbly have swallowed Charlie Falconers ruling that the heir to the Throne having a civil marriage in a register off ice was lawful, well, under the Royal Marriages Act it isn't so the king, which he now is, of course, is living over t'brush with his wh**** who he had crowned illegally.
No wonder Welby was given a gong for his services to the King, he knew jolly well that crowning Mrs Parker-Bowles was illegal.
Any attempt under the FOA i to see the ruling is turned down on the grounds that the ruling is sealed until after Charles death due to 'the sensitivity' of the subject.
I’m sure it’s all just a great big misunderstanding.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

birdie

Post by birdie »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:09 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:20 pm
I’m sure it’s all just a great big misunderstanding.
Yeah, and WWII was just a little world wide difficulty :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:05 am
subsub wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:53 am

Easy, cheap TV though, isn't it?
Just endless speculation about his condition, next steps etc
Cheap to make and ardent royalists will lap it up.
It's mad. Yes, he has cancer. Any updates? No? Fine, let's move on for a bit.
I saw the news at 1:
- Now, we cross live to our correspondent at Buckingham Palace. What's the latest?
- Nothing new, we're still waiting for an update.
- But what's the word from the Palace?
- Nothing as yet.
- Thank you.

I'm sure the news at 6 and at 10 will say exactly the same :roll:
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

News is the cancer
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm News is the cancer
Amen brother

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:38 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm News is the cancer
Amen brother
Boomshanka brothers
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

birdie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:17 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:42 pm I should just say, I’m truly sorry that you lost your husband and I didn’t mean to cause you any upset. If I’d known that beforehand I wouldn’t have been quite so flippant with my comments.
No probs Sadact, shit happens, but one thing for sure, Charlie boy wont be subject to the sheer incompetence shown by 4 hospitals, even the world famous Royal Free missed it, and flipping 'eck, he'd been in there for enlarged prostate problems 3 times.
Thanks our lass, your graciousness is appreciated.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe