Stephen Lawrence Murder TV Drama

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Stephen Lawrence Murder TV Drama

Post by carcinogen »

Got me thinking. What with the Post Office thing. Has there been a Stephen Lawrence TV Drama yet? I may have missed it so apologies.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

paolo

Re: Stephen Lawrence Murder TV Drama

Post by paolo »

The smear campigh suggests that Lawrence was a drug dealer and had drug debts.

So much muddy water
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

antdad

Post by antdad »

There have been a number of TV programmes over the years, some drama, some investigative as you'd expect. Latest one with Steve Coogan I think that I haven't seen.

I've read the Macpherson report, all 300+ pages. Lawrence was an innocent student slaughtered in the street by a white racist gang, wrong place and time and no other motive has ever been found.

The investigation was certainly muddied by Met incompetence, institutional racism with a strong whiff of corruption and underworld interference via former commander Adams, gangsters Norris (father of convicted) and Noye.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67372493

paolo

Post by paolo »

The continued rap sheet of the perps is shocking....both them and their families

wrong uns
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

from a forum

Nipping the bollocks in the bud...

I know many people from Eltham/Well Hall including several who knew (and went to school with) some of the people involved in this case. The area is a central part of the Charlton fans catchment area (our training ground is just down the road) so most Charlton fans are aware of what actually happened.

Stephen Lawrence was not a drug dealer with £20k drug money in his bank account who wandered round raping white girls, etc. That is basic Nazi-style propaganda spread by the BNP, and is one of the things that got Nick Griffin charged with incitement to racial hatred. It's basically crap that he would spout in his speaches to try and inflame the BNP's simpleton chav cannon fodder. His other claim was the even more laughable assertion that no white people were involved and Stephen was killed by a "rival Negro gang" (the BNP's words, not mine).

In actual fact, Stephen Lawrence was simply in the wrong place with the wrong person. Two gangs of lads - one white, one black - were involved in selling drugs in pubs in the area. There was rivalry between them, some of which was racially driven (it's a nasty racist area - one of the reasons the BNP has its national headquarters in the area).

The person Stephen Lawrence was with was associated with the black drugs gang, Stephen himself wasn't. When the white drugs gang spotted him, they ran towards the pair. The person Stephen was with, recognising the rival firm, did a runner. Stephen, not having a clue what was going on (as he wasn't part of that drug dealing scene) stood there looking confused. And was stabbed to death.

So yes drug dealing was an issue, but no, the victim himself was not in any way involved in it.

Most people suspect that any shock new evidence is not going to relate to the suspects themselves, but to a bent copper who was taking bribes from the dealers both before and after the incident, and is believed by most people in the local area to have been responsible for suppressing and tainting vital evidence in this case.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I was born near Eltham and if my parents hadn't have moved I would have gone to the same school as Stephen and the perp and would have been in the same year. I think that's why the case interests me. I think Louise Nurding went there too (same year). A bit of a sliding-doors moment for me. I'm hungover, so the Louise Nurding bit might be wrong. But I certainly would have been in the same school at the same time as Stephen.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

paolo

Post by paolo »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:22 am I was born near Eltham and if my parents hadn't have moved I would have gone to the same school as Stephen and the perp and would have been in the same year. I think that's why the case interests me. I think Louise Nurding went there too (same year). A bit of a sliding-doors moment for me. I'm hungover, so the Louise Nurding bit might be wrong. But I certainly would have been in the same school at the same time as Stephen.
nurding in the middle of a mid life

hangers on and sleehags telling her to dance on ice, or strictly or whatever shit....couldn't accept her lot

cunted pizza faces son

he goes on to pup some scandinavian model

she's stuck doing pre-planned cundy-esque shite to stay relevant
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

antdad

Post by antdad »

It's more than possible the gang were dealing drugs considering their connections and future convictions, no such connection has ever been made with Duwayne Brooks afaik. The gang preceeded their attack by shouting "What, what nigger" so both vivtims knew their intent and ran and it was dark so not sure how Brooks could be properly ID'ed as a gang related member at distance.

The Met in their wisdom had also set up a special investigation group to dig up dirt on the Lawrences and those connected and even they didn't manage to make up anything on Brooks that stuck so I think the motive to attack both was always pure racism rather than anything drug gang related.