Russian Hacking

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4 colin

Re: Russian Hacking

Post by m4 colin »

Well that was gonna hurt America so Obummer would be delighted wouldnt he?
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Yikes! :shock:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

The reason non-politically minded people are wary is due to the absolute madness of the last 10 years - from pronouns to males competing in female rugby matches.

Record numbers of immigration across Europe along with AI, tech and automation, a depressed working class with nothing to do are on social media, you start seeing a few GIFs, skim through a few RFK JR clips, farmer protests, next thing your posting 9/11 was an inside job material on X etc. The other way too. We've become too engrossed in social media.

The future doesn't look good at all. Housing, food, inflation - people are living high on the hog whilst racking up unpayable debt and mortgage, whilst an average 20-30 year old cannot even afford to put a deposit down on a wee studio apartment.

I'm checked out mostly, and watching this all from the sidelines. Everyone has too strong an opinion on things they know nothing about.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Because rather than confront real issues like what is being done to the welfare state and the stability of one's own job or housing situation, it's easier to blame one's problems on a easily visible scapegoat. People want "easy answers" and the internet offers that in droves, profiting from the desperation of such people.