Alex Crook

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: Alex Crook

Post by carcinogen »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:18 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:04 pm ... may be suffering from mental health issues.
Everything's a not-my-fault syndrome now.
Stupid Fucking Cunt Syndrome, for example.
Yeah it's pretty insulting to people who actually have mental health issues. How is Horse these days anyway? :wink:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

scully

Post by scully »

TalkSPORT understands

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:30 pm How is Horse these days anyway? :wink:
Glazed Earthenware Horse?
Blimey, that takes me back. Back about two reboots of this here site, as I recall.
Dave the Alligator, Welshbloke ... oh, yesterday, leave me alone! :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

How does this bloke exist? He reminds me of Trump. Absolutely zero self-awareness. Sleeps like a baby. Has a one-hour attention-span. Bloke is a fucking pub-bore, getting all his 'scoops' via social media and passing them off as 'breaking news'. Absolute grifter. I get that these days it's all about 'fake it to make it' but this knob takes it to a new level. Fair play to old SiJo, he see's through the schick, although these days Simon seems to be towing the company-line and holding up 'Crooky' as someone 'on the inside'. Crook is on the inside of a colon imo, along with Matterface.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:15 am How does this bloke exist? He reminds me of Trump. Absolutely zero self-awareness. Sleeps like a baby. Has a one-hour attention-span. Bloke is a fucking pub-bore, getting all his 'scoops' via social media and passing them off as 'breaking news'. Absolute grifter. I get that these days it's all about 'fake it to make it' but this knob takes it to a new level. Fair play to old SiJo, he see's through the schick, although these days Simon seems to be towing the company-line and holding up 'Crooky' as someone 'on the inside'. Crook is on the inside of a colon imo, along with Matterface.
He’s an utter fucking vagina.

Look at him. Unironically trying to channel David Brent while battling heroically to stay “sucked in” to avoid releasing the monumental tsunami of flabbery threatening to burst forth from his gut region and lay waste to the entirety of his shirt buttons and elasticated waistline.

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:42 pm Look at him.
Good God! That smug, "thoughtful" expression ... is he related to Clever Adrian?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Doesn't look as big of a cunt as he sounds tbh. I thought he'd be of Jonathan Pearce proportions.