What’s going on with the Royals these days?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: What’s going on with the Royals these days?

Post by birdie »

I will say that I dislike Meghan Markle almost as much as I hate Mrs Parker-Bowles. :P
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:34 pm
Salem wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:19 pm
subsub wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:49 pm Of course Meghan would never make such a mistake, she wouldn't be submitting an amateur photo in the first place, nothing but the best professional photographer who can tweak without it being obvious.

Still, something else for the gruesome twosome to slag the family off for.
Not a fan of Meghan, then?
I think we all know why , eh Subs ? :roll:
Not bothered why, just noticed two little non-sequitur digs aimed at Meghan when everyone else was discussing the non-story of a badly Photoshopped pic. But carry on trying to stir the pot and derail the thread if you wish. Zambo will doubtless be along any minute to inform me what I was "clearly" trying to do :rolleyes:
All I will say is (responding to yet another one of your goads), is that I dislike Meghan for the same reason I dislike Lewis Hamilton. Can you work it out?

There is no need to cover anything else. Everyone knows by now that most of your posts contain snidey little digs and loaded/trolling questions, and this was no exception. The question you asked Birdie was totally unnecessary, because you already knew the answer, didn't you.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Subsub is asking some valid questions here. It's the usual diversion to an ulterior motivation that's quite common and it deserves some scrutiny.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:44 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:49 pm Of course Meghan would never make such a mistake, she wouldn't be submitting an amateur photo in the first place, nothing but the best professional photographer who can tweak without it being obvious.

Not bothered why, just noticed two little non-sequitur digs aimed at Meghan when everyone else was discussing the non-story of a badly Photoshopped pic. But carry on trying to stir the pot and derail the thread if you wish. Zambo will doubtless be along any minute to inform me what I was "clearly" trying to do :rolleyes:
All I will say is (responding to yet another one of your goads), is that I dislike Meghan for the same reason I dislike Lewis Hamilton. Can you work it out?

There is no need to cover anything else. Everyone knows by now that most of your posts contain snidey little digs and loaded/trolling questions, and this was no exception. The question you asked Birdie was totally unnecessary, because you already knew the answer, didn't you.
Right on cue...
It wasn't a loaded question at all, but you and Salem just can't help yourselves, can you?
WOKE AND PROUD

birdie

Post by birdie »

OK OK OK,FFS I dislike Meghan Markle, now, does that answer your question ?
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:25 pm

Right on cue...
It wasn't a loaded question at all, but you and Salem just can't help yourselves, can you?
Only me and Salem this time, but thankfully more posters have now got you sussed. In this instance, you received the response which your post was designed to get, so chalk another one up.

subsub

Post by subsub »

birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:44 pm OK OK OK,FFS I dislike Meghan Markle, now, does that answer your question ?
Thank you.
I'm rather ambivalent towards her, tbh, as I am to most connected with the Royal family.
I don't really know what the fuss is all about regarding this photo, though.
The obsessive coverage is very odd, especially the comments about her op etc. Rather ghoulish.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:50 pm
subsub wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:25 pm

Right on cue...
Only me and Salem this time, but thankfully more posters have now got you sussed. In this instance, you received the response which your post was designed to get, so chalk another one up.
I suggest you stay on topic and cut out the personal attacks.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Another imaginary red card I see.

Don't forget by the way, if you are going to report posts to use the report function.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

There are rumours km didn’t have abdominal surgery
Man U and rangers

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

theleader82 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:00 pm There are rumours km didn’t have abdominal surgery
Did the rumour go on to say what actually happened? Where did the rumour originate?

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

theleader82 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:00 pm There are rumours km didn’t have abdominal surgery
Of course there are.
And you are just the person to bring them here.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Got scooped out is the rumour.

Little ginger foetus.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

birdie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:42 pm I hate Mrs Parker-Bowles. :P
How come?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:29 am
lambrini wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:06 pm
Vespa wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:52 pm I'm having a chuckle at people asking for proof of life from Kate on twitter.
Tribalism is so weird. Swifties, Katies, Willies.
The media is all over it, she edited a picture - big deal
+1

It's mad.

The media hasn't learned much since the 'Lady-Di' days. It's sad tbh. Why become obsessed with Kate photoshopping a photograph? I've looked at the editing; it's minor. Just another storm in a teacup, as usual! :lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo