Re: Matterface

Post by ccreds »

Pegs return for the afternoon show.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

State of the cringey Gimp

Awful Awful Commentator

Why is he looking at his crap prepared notes instead of describing the scene in front of him?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Yet he frequently suckled on Natalie's terrific embonpoint.

Proof, if we needed any, that God is indeed dead.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Basualdo wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:49 pm Yet he frequently suckled on Natalie's terrific embonpoint.

Due to them splitting up, it’s also proof God has a sense of humour.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Basualdo wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:49 pm Yet he frequently suckled on Natalie's terrific embonpoint.

All I can think is that he must be hung like a Baboon and she was willing to put up with him for a few years for that reason alone.

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

In the style of Larry Grayson... "Danny Wellbeck with a LOVELY goal!"

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Baboons are not prodigiously endowed.

Well at least not the ones I've been with.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Carc, I found it for you: :)
carcinogen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:21 am Is there a thread for Sam Matterface? I searched but nothing revealed itself. This bloke is a fucking grade-A tool. Pre-prepared multiple puns before every match? Pretending to be the 'inside man' with breaking news when all he's really done is check Twitter (X). The worst thing though, as we all know, is when TalkSport dips it toe into the waters of popular music. This is when Hospital Radio Sam shows his true colours. A frustrated disc-jockey, spinning those tunes. Apparently 'Sam' is very well paid for his services. It's as unfathomable as Charlie Baker being 'a thing'. I'm getting to an age now, where I've seen it all and done it all. I just don't 'get it' anymore. These men (Sam and Charlie) are total, utter, untalented grifters, they deserve to be ovened like frozen chips. Charred. Burnt. Cooked. Made no more. Surely I can't be the only one here to feel this way.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Red7

Post by Red7 »

Read at the weekend that he’s married to the secretary of the head of ITV sports.

This cunts got it all mapped out hasn’t he

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Red7 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm Read at the weekend that he’s married to the secretary of the head of ITV sports.

Very much so.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Red7 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:08 pm Read at the weekend that he’s married to the secretary of the head of ITV sports.

Hopefully it’s a map which leads to a grisly death.

I’d like to shove him into a (soundproofed) human sized jam jar then sit watching with a lovely coffee and chocolate muffin, chuckling as the oxygen slowly drains away.

“Here you are Sam, come up with a pun for THAT you little pipe cleaner looking cunt”
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The cunt doesn't comprehend the fact that a pause makes more of a statement than shouting inane redbull-infused bollocks and even-worse, pre-reheresed bollocks. The cunt doesn't understand that volume doesn't equate to gravitas.

I'm too old. I know now. Sam has drilled-home that fact. Am I bitter? No. Shame though. Good luck!
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.