Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Red7

Re: Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Post by Red7 »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:37 am
Sadact7 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:59 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 am
subsub wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 pm Not good. They're still among the best presenters on TS.
They used to be, even when the rest of the output was Any Good, but those days are long gone.
They still work well as a team, as they seem to be genuine friends, but it only really works with good calls and good guests. Without those two things it's frankly embarrassing ... like watching an 80 year-old Cristiano Ronaldo trying to do step-overs and falling flat on his face.
Jimminho with an accurate summation.

Just pack up the old fuckers’ shit and stick them on a coach to Eastbourne to see out the remainder of their grey days.
Andy hates guests. He hates people (unless somehow he can use his freindship as leverage again them). I feel sorry for the new young producer Reuben (Jewish I presume, does that make me an anti-semite for pointing that out? For the record, I'm not.). Andy, the 'big cheese' asking him if he wants join him for a Chelsea game. What's he going to say? 'No'? He's a young producer, trying to make his way in the media industry. If he had said to Andy: 'No, not really', Andy would have made sure that the lad would never get any work in the industry ever again.

Good old Andy. No. Bad old Andy. He's a fucking cancer. A vile, hateful old cunt who holds grudges forever. I despise the man.
Hiding in plain sight :shock:

Red7

Post by Red7 »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:31 pm
carcinogen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 pm What's this bullshit 'football match' ? Who gives a fuck? Is it for charity or something?
Thankfully I won't be watching. Starting now:
There’s the breakfast dream team q3 2024

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Red7 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:00 pm
carcinogen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 pm What's this bullshit 'football match' ? Who gives a fuck? Is it for charity or something?
Please God no.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Who won??

Red7

Post by Red7 »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:09 pm
Please God no.
Don’t H&J take the summer off? I’m wrong. They’re getting this gig

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Red7 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:17 pm
Carlos J wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:09 pm
Please God no.
Don’t H&J take the summer off? I’m wrong. They’re getting this gig
Think they used to take separate holidays, not sure now. :smt102
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

chelseachelsea wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:10 pm Who won??
I think Breakfast won. But in reality we all lost.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:37 am
Sadact7 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:59 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 am
subsub wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 pm Not good. They're still among the best presenters on TS.
They used to be, even when the rest of the output was Any Good, but those days are long gone.
They still work well as a team, as they seem to be genuine friends, but it only really works with good calls and good guests. Without those two things it's frankly embarrassing ... like watching an 80 year-old Cristiano Ronaldo trying to do step-overs and falling flat on his face.
Jimminho with an accurate summation.

Just pack up the old fuckers’ shit and stick them on a coach to Eastbourne to see out the remainder of their grey days.
Andy hates guests. He hates people (unless somehow he can use his freindship as leverage again them). I feel sorry for the new young producer Reuben (Jewish I presume, does that make me an anti-semite for pointing that out? For the record, I'm not.). Andy, the 'big cheese' asking him if he wants join him for a Chelsea game. What's he going to say? 'No'? He's a young producer, trying to make his way in the media industry. If he had said to Andy: 'No, not really', Andy would have made sure that the lad would never get any work in the industry ever again.

Good old Andy. No. Bad old Andy. He's a fucking cancer. A vile, hateful old cunt who holds grudges forever. I despise the man.
All of which is fair fucken play.

The situation with this producer sounds a bit groomy. Anyone seen Doug in a while?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Bet we'll have Friday lot with the matches being on tomorrow.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Tim Vickery's long monologues have been getting increasingly longer and even more monotonous and tedious. When he starts I go and make a cup of tea and put the dog on the garden for a shit, even after 10 minutes he's sometimes still droning on. Once in a while he'll crowbar in some vaguely Marxist or Communist political reference, not sure what that's all about, I've noticed it before. Fucking weird bloke, wouldn't surprise me if he's in Brazil for 'legal reasons'.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Perry Groves breathing a bit of new life into the show.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

antdad

Post by antdad »

I quite like the bald whiskey and ginger and he's a great improvement on Baker but the Arsenal love in was a bit much. Click.

scully

Post by scully »

Can’t take to groves sorry

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

antdad wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:01 pm I quite like the bald whiskey and ginger and he's a great improvement on Baker but the Arsenal love in was a bit much. Click.
Nice to hear it for a change. :D
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:19 pm
antdad wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:01 pm I quite like the bald whiskey and ginger and he's a great improvement on Baker but the Arsenal love in was a bit much. Click.
Nice to hear it for a change. :D
A change???

Don't make me laugh, have you forgotten Parlour and Keown are regulars on the station as well as Perry.